Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.1%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 664 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.1%

• Total voters

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
I'd like to throw in a couple of requests.

1) I happened to jump in with the xmas update so using the provided save i missed out on some content. A save file at the beginning of the mod would be great.
This is my save from the original BB .13 I had the same issue. Using this well let you discover all the progression. Rename in order for you save, if you need too (save.0 save.1 ect)

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
Thanks to everyone trying to help me get the scooter ... but still getting nothing.
Fuck Gracie (8x).png Next day after fuck Grace (8x).png I'm missing a step somewhere or its just not triggering.

majo

Jun 12, 2017
image_010, images-usmod_12_part1, images-usmod_12_part2
in the original mega download it can not download, always indicates errors

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
Anyone have a save file to right before getting the scooter? My copy just isnt letting me pass this part for some reason

bugsmann

Jun 20, 2017
Hello Bauchnabel... im not a big checker or modder or else myself and to be ashamed ,im not even able to "construate" a working game.for "devil knows" any reason i get a normal version or , worse case,a version with missing buttons,...
so , dead end. trying all over a week now ,impossible.i try to mod a 13.0.007 version and fail ,fail , fail. nothings working
What to do now??=?
GERMAN : Hallo Bauchnabel ..... watt mach ich vakeert? hasse ma n Tipp fuer mich ?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Hello Bauchnabel... im not a big checker or modder or else myself and to be ashamed ,im not even able to "construate" a working game.for "devil knows" any reason i get a normal version or , worse case,a version with missing buttons,...
so , dead end. trying all over a week now ,impossible.i try to mod a 13.0.007 version and fail ,fail , fail. nothings working
What to do now??=?
GERMAN : Hallo Bauchnabel ..... watt mach ich vakeert? hasse ma n Tipp fuer mich ?
Download Base game and unpack it into own game folder:
here are the links:

Download the files from my folder

Oldest first!
unpack the archives and copy it into the game folder
Oldest first!

German: Keine Ahnung, einfach herunterladen und die Moddateien kopieren, achte darauf das die Neuen Dateien die Alten ersetzen und keine neuen Ordner im Game-Ordner entstehen.

Reactions: MasterofNTR
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes