Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.1%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 666 51.1%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.4%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 185 14.2%

• Total voters

lezbie

Jul 8, 2017
guys i need help

i have this opportunitie in new job
"the movie idea is a bust, mom wont have sex with me on camera... thankfully, ant kira had another idea: instead of satisfying mam orally, i should stop before mam gets her relese... sounds promising!"

i try to go to mom room in 00:00 after she make new movie but i cant get in the room

how i continue from here?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
if i remember right you only can enter the room for after work massage once a week. But this is content from original game, maybe you will find more info about this issue in Big Brother Walkthrough thread.

kiroleit

Jul 26, 2017
Hi, have the same problem.
I hase done "Go to Mod menu / Showflags-troubleshooter / usmodfo -> do footjob lesson now" but now I get stuck by next step
"Visit mom in her room at 11.00 and cuddle with her (1) *I know what I want* (after 2nd time sex in kitchen)".
Mom show no opportunitys.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Hi, have the same problem.
I hase done "Go to Mod menu / Showflags-troubleshooter / usmodfo -> do footjob lesson now" but now I get stuck by next step
"Visit mom in her room at 11.00 and cuddle with her (1) *I know what I want* (after 2nd time sex in kitchen)".
Mom show no opportunitys.
Omg ... this part of the mod does not seem to stop making problems .... :)
Alright, i edited the mod.txt
You can download it from my MEGA-Folder
I hope this will be the final time i have to edit those foreplay options or i have to remake this scenes.

Reactions: kiroleit

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
hey , i try to make a Ann face just now, and I succeeded! i hope you can try too.

first i using this three model. 37309 Melisande for Genesis 3 Female.jpg

33515 Cathy HD for Victoria 7.jpg 34871 Caitlin for Genesis 3 Female.jpg

after that i make some adjust
Picture1.png

then i use this.
Picture2.png Picture3.png

done.
Picture4.png

my english is shit, hope you can understand.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
hey , i try to make a Ann face just now, and I succeeded! i hope you can try too.
Thanks for this hints, but i am really fine with my anns face, even it's not the same. Using the cathy makeup would change her skin too much and i don't want to replace my ann completly. I am used to my babe :) :)
Giving her bigger tits was okay for me, even if i am not much into big ones.
The very most of my ann is the celtics model and i like her as she is:)
So don't be sad i will not modify her.

This are some quick examples
Left: my ann
middle: Ann with caitlin head, cathy lips
Right: Ann with caitlin head and cathy makeup and lips, without altering the skin.

anns.jpg

By the way, there are about 100 images in batch rendering list and there will be 100+ more soon. 200+ images are already done and most of the still show her with smaller tits. So i can't do model changes again. I will not use 3 different models in 1 version :)

Max is different form original Max, too. Because i don't want to have a "boyish" looking character. I am okay with it when darksiver made a young looking Max, but i prefer him to look a bit older but not fully adult looking!

Reactions: Incest Life

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
Thanks for this hints, but i am really fine with my anns face, even it's not the same. Using the cathy makeup would change her skin too much and i don't want to replace my ann completly. I am used to my babe :) :)
Giving her bigger tits was okay for me, even if i am not much into big ones.
The very most of my ann is the celtics model and i like her as she is:)
So don't be sad i will not modify her.

This are some quick examples
Left: my ann
middle: Ann with caitlin head, cathy lips
Right: Ann with caitlin head and cathy makeup and lips, without altering the skin.

View attachment 106978

By the way, there are about 100 images in batch rendering list and there will be 100+ more soon. 200+ images are already done and most of the still show her with smaller tits. So i can't do model changes again. I will not use 3 different models in 1 version :)

Max is different form original Max, too. Because i don't want to have a "boyish" looking character. I am okay with it when darksiver made a young looking Max, but i prefer him to look a bit older but not fully adult looking!
it's ok, anyway, i wait for your next version:winkytongue:

laotan123

May 28, 2018
I have another problem
This is the task in the picture
How should I go on
It seems that i can not continue other things.
Thank you

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I have another problem
This is the task in the picture
How should I go on
It seems that i can not continue other things.
Thank you
Read the walkthrough threat
In the first posts there you will find a lot of info about how to play the original content.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes