Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.1%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 664 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.1%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
may i know, is it continue version 0.13.0.007??
Yes, since Darksilver stopped development of BigBrother i decided to continue this story!
"Untold stories" started to tell a side story in original BB 012 and after original game stopped it is supposed to continue the whole game.

Reactions: SerHawkes

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
Yes, since Darksilver stopped development of BigBrother i decided to continue this story!
"Untold stories" started to tell a side story in original BB 012 and after original game stopped it is supposed to continue the whole game.
you're the best man!!! may i know original version max can fuck him mom yet?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Ok thanks. Will it able to impregnate mom? I hope to see that. Thanks
would be great, but i don't think i can/will do that. Because this is no linear novel but a game with allways repeating images i would have to remake dozends of pics for every pregnancy level!

game hermann

Jul 11, 2017
Hi! does anyone know how this will interact with the other mods like Lisa‘s Photo-Session & More v0.22 ? I mean, can they both me installed at the same time?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
never tried, i think this may cause problems, because of different variables in modfiles. I am not sure if chancer-mod has Lisa‘s Photo-Session content. Just have a look at his mod.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
For now I don't think we can combine this mod with the other popular mods, they use a giant mod.txt file which will be interesting to combine with this one; the assembly_whatever.dll changes should be easy to combine however.

They kind of have overlapping story lines anyway and vanilla v13 is already confusing as heck to get through...lol

Chancer

May 13, 2017
never tried, i think this may cause problems, because of different variables in modfiles. I am not sure if chancer-mod has Lisa‘s Photo-Session content. Just have a look at his mod.
The Lisa‘s Photo-Session has only the photo shoot in my mod, as a lot of his comes from my mod.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
For now I don't think we can combine this mod with the other popular mods, they use a giant mod.txt file which will be interesting to combine with this one; the assembly_whatever.dll changes should be easy to combine however.

They kind of have overlapping story lines anyway and vanilla v13 is already confusing as heck to get through...lol
It is extremely difficult to combine the mods, as I have done it already. The AssemblyC-Sharp, is harder to combine than the rest of it, however.

Reactions: aeonium

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Yes, combining the mods isn't only a technical challange, it also about diffrent story lines. If a modder has an idea of a story it will colide with other stories. So using different gamefolders and playing each mod separetly isn't a bad idea. Players have to wait anyway always some time for the next update.
Untold stories v11 will still take a while, i have to much ideas i am working on at the moment :)

Incest Life

Aug 27, 2017
To less information to tell something. What does walkthrough in mod menu say?
"meet mom at 11.00 in her room *i know what i want*
she will give you 3 extra lessons step by step! if she does not offer lessons,
they are already done or the options may open while /after making a movie!
keep in mind: mom must allow you to fuck her to proceed in mod!"
after that i repeat and repeat making movie with mom, but have no any new happend.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes