Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.1%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 664 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.1%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
i tried everything, but i can't play your mod...i don't have anything from your mod on the game...i don't know what to do...i even played with your save and nothing happens...in my laptop isn't any mod...
In my first post there is a installation guide, read it!
If you follwed the instructions Your game-folder should look like this!
1.jpg
And your data-folder should look like this ( files are sorted by date) the upperfiles with the latest dates are edited by me. Its Important to have this files with this dates!

2.jpg

Dont forget to unzip the other files from my mega-Folder in the right directories!

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
i tried everything, but i can't play your mod...i don't have anything from your mod on the game...i don't know what to do...i even played with your save and nothing happens...in my laptop isn't any mod...

ı have same problem you can use post 11 mod dowland this after change name 'mod' enjoy

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
ı have same problem you can use post 11 mod dowland this after change name 'mod' enjoy
sorry ... but no!
That mod.txt in post 11 is a very old version.
Just follow the install instructions from first post correctly and be sure you did downloaf all my files from my megafolder. Compare the date of the files to be sure. People already played the game with the actual files and succeded.

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
sorry ... but no!
That mod.txt in post 11 is a very old version.
Just follow the install instructions from first post correctly and be sure you did downloaf all my files from my megafolder. Compare the date of the files to be sure. People already played the game with the actual files and succeded.
I understand you but when ı use your megafolder ı dont see mod on my laptop, ı only use other mod file and use mod on pc

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
It might have been answered, but is it compatible with chancers mod
chancer did include my mod, so if you want to play it in one mod, use chancer ...
but as far i know, latest untold stories is not included in chancer yet.
I dont recommend using a chancer-savegame for unstold stories, it might not be compatible because of different setups. if you want to play latest untold stories, and you dont have an own untold stories savegame, use that i provided in my first post, it starts at that moment when untold stories starts. this way you don't need to play the original stuff to this point!
Take your time and see the 4 story-üarts in Mod-Menu! After this, please load my savegame again and play the mod.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
I have a problem ! I'm stuck on this point: have anal sex with mom 5 times ( Make home videos or fuck her in the outdor longue ) ! Because this option is absent in both places !

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I have a problem ! I'm stuck on this point: have anal sex with mom 5 times ( Make home videos or fuck her in the outdor longue ) ! Because this option is absent in both places !
Well, i just did a test with the latest files from my Mega-Folder, Those analscenes are available. Please check if you are really are using the latest files from my megafolder, if this does not help, send me your savegame.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
On the main menu after starting the game, when I select new game, all the screens are appearing white. What should I do?
Take care if a proper instalation!
Install Original BB Game first, then copy the modfiles in BB Folder, for example:images must be in images and not in Images/Images

Apr 28, 2017
Take care if a proper instalation!
Install Original BB Game first, then copy the modfiles in BB Folder, for example:images must be in images and not in Images/Images
As I said, I have done everything according to instructions. The images are at the place they have to be. It's still not fixing the problem.
Screenshot (187).png

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
As I said, I have done everything according to instructions. The images are at the place they have to be. It's still not fixing the problem.
View attachment 100632
well the files i do provide are working, other users did played the mod until end, so something must be wrong done.
I guess the files are not in the correct place, maybe you did not unzip the archives or you did mix files from different mods. Look at post #621 this is the structure of the BB-Game folder

Apr 28, 2017
well the files i do provide are working, other users did played the mod until end, so something must be wrong done.
I guess the files are not in the correct place, maybe you did not unzip the archives or you did mix files from different mods. Look at post #621 this is the structure of the BB-Game folder
Mine's the same.
Can you tell me the number of images there should be in the images folder according to the latest version?
Screenshot (190).png Screenshot (191).png Screenshot (192).png

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Mine's the same.
Can you tell me the number of images there should be in the images folder according to the latest version?
View attachment 100638 View attachment 100639 View attachment 100640

looks fine,
well in my images folder are 3519 pics, but mine is different so its possible you have (not much) less images.
I dont have an idea, why you have this problems. Did you try to start BB with admin rights, or maybe a security software is disturbing?

By the way: why is your BighBrother head-bar red? Maybe this could be a hint that helps you to identify this problem.
IF you are running security software, maybe there is a logfile that informs you about something specific.

Luxis

Jun 9, 2017
Hi, i have a trouble, i'm at the point i have to propose ann to do the the sex-ed in the kids bedroom, but the trouble is i don(t have this option... and in an other hand, i can't offer help and talk about sex with lisa in the kitchen... any idea ?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
this options are located in the files in data-folder. Open the datafolder and compare the file-dates with those in picture at post #621

Download data-archive and unzip the files in data-folder. Then you should be able to do this actions

Luxis

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks, i found the solution, some files were missing (08, 10 and 11) deleted bt Norton...

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes