Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.1%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 664 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.1%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
When ı dowland mod ı start new game this is problem ? Do ı need first finish original game?
well. this is no problem, just be sure to use the mentor path for Lisa. This means help her with the boyfriend and later "forget about him". More about this you will find in the walkthrough thread,
To make it easier for the players, i provided a savegame in first post. It starts at Mod-content.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I am currently stuck in the part where the mod is telling I need to talk to mom at 11am, but need to complete the 2nd kitchen scene. Kira told me to stop climaxing mom to make her want me more. I have been stopping in the middle of the act for about 4-5 weeks ingame time and no additional diaglog has popped up yet for the next event. Any suggestions?
Well, after refusing her giving climaxes, you should visit her they days after she worked in studio untill Mom fucks with Max, then scene with sex in bathroom and in kitchen starts. You will find more information in walkthrough-thread.

gaara135

Jul 25, 2017
what day can you do the lessons with lisa? Each time i go at 22 to do the lessons i get a different scene. Also where do i start the lesbian threesome scene. there is no help in the walk through in the laptop

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
what day can you do the lessons with lisa? Each time i go at 22 to do the lessons i get a different scene. Also where do i start the lesbian threesome scene. there is no help in the walk through in the laptop
You can do lessons with Lisa, when ann does not want to fuck. I did not alter this original content, just try it a few times.
Lesbian threesome scene starts after Watching homevideo with Lisa! Walkthrough-Hint tells you to talk with Mom at the pool

nataba

Dec 30, 2017
When I try to use the laptop, there is no option to exit the menu, only the mod option is there. Am I doing it wrong?

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
well. this is no problem, just be sure to use the mentor path for Lisa. This means help her with the boyfriend and later "forget about him". More about this you will find in the walkthrough thread,
To make it easier for the players, i provided a savegame in first post. It starts at Mod-content.
Yeah ı know lisa is my gf ( ı can take hf or bj or in kitchen as) this not problem i can do hj or sex with alisa in her room or bj in levingroom

My only problem is 4.movie:
When ı start movie, ı need talk with mom for 4.movie but ı cant talk

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Yeah ı know lisa is my gf ( ı can take hf or bj or in kitchen as) this not problem i can do hj or sex with alisa in her room or bj in levingroom

My only problem is 4.movie:
When ı start movie, ı need talk with mom for 4.movie but ı cant talk
If this is part of my mod, send me your savegame
If this is part of original game, please look at walkthrough threat, i did not play originalgame for month, so i don't know anymore much about that.

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
If this is part of original game, please look at walkthrough threat, i did not play originalgame for month, so i don't know anymore much about that.
Yes ı play your mod save file page 29. And 15. Post i write on phone so ı cant add again

Thanks very much

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Hello, the file emo-1020.png is missing too.
Thanks for your job.
Yeah, making portraits of that model was driving me mad. because it did not work proper.
I am thinking about removing that model and us another one.
So i did not finish this, because i wanted to release the mod fast.
You can use the attached file, if you want.

JDBlue00

Jan 2, 2018
Well, after refusing her giving climaxes, you should visit her they days after she worked in studio untill Mom fucks with Max, then scene with sex in bathroom and in kitchen starts. You will find more information in walkthrough-thread.
That's the problem. I talked to her a week after and there are no new dialog with mom. When you say visit her, where do you mean exactly? I don't have access to the studio and i am at a lost right now. It's a great mod you have made, that's for sure.

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I am currently stuck in the part where the mod is telling I need to talk to mom at 11am, but need to complete the 2nd kitchen scene. Kira told me to stop climaxing mom to make her want me more. I have been stopping in the middle of the act for about 4-5 weeks ingame time and no additional diaglog has popped up yet for the next event. Any suggestions?
KEEP GOING

cyromago2

Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the update, very good as always, miss some zoom in the scenes, but it's okay, and did I reach the end of this version?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Thanks for the update, very good as always, miss some zoom in the scenes, but it's okay, and did I reach the end of this version?
this is the end, if you did see the swinger-club-scene and had the thressome there wont be more for now. Already working at next update.

Reactions: namilab

MoneyNutz

Feb 2, 2018
How do I trigger the event with Alice, Mom and Max watching the spanking video? I'm stuck and can't seem to make this event work even if I punish Lisa or Alice. Any recommendations... upload_2018-5-13_8-54-13.png

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
thanks for helping but ı dowland again orjinal game and finish 4. movie

but now i cant continue mom do not go work ı dont understand what ı miss

EmanuelG

Mar 23, 2018
i tried everything, but i can't play your mod...i don't have anything from your mod on the game...i don't know what to do...i even played with your save and nothing happens...in my laptop isn't any mod...

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes