Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.1%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 664 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.1%

• Total voters

Ajay Ganguly

Oct 26, 2017
Looking for help, why the Mod is not working on Fresh Start?

open.notebook@122@e-note-1@Open
0*poss.guest>24&cheatmenu.scene.usmod^<color=cyan>Mod</color>
1*usmod1>43&mod.checkemail^<color=cyan>Check Email</color>
2*usmodleth>7&cheatmenu.scene.usfetish^<color=cyan>Fetish settings</color>

These menu is not coming up when start fresh game.

Screenshot attached.

mr john

Jul 30, 2020
fantastic mod, but i seem to have problems accessing swingers club events, any saves to help would be great, thanks

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Looking for help, why the Mod is not working on Fresh Start?

open.notebook@122@e-note-1@Open
0*poss.guest>24&cheatmenu.scene.usmod^<color=cyan>Mod</color>
1*usmod1>43&mod.checkemail^<color=cyan>Check Email</color>
2*usmodleth>7&cheatmenu.scene.usfetish^<color=cyan>Fetish settings</color>

These menu is not coming up when start fresh game.

Screenshot attached.
See first post:
" Untold stories" starts at v.012 of BB Content. "
So you have to play the original game allmost to its end. "Untold stories" adds story content!

Reactions: Twistty

derive

May 2, 2018
walkthrough suddendly stops.I only have a menu new content for 0.13. Did I miss anything or was that all the content?

Last edited:

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
how to progress in the dojo, I lost like 10 times, I won once, but there just seems no way to progress; also a dom sub play with alice was announced but I cannot trigger the scene... any tips?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
how to progress in the dojo, I lost like 10 times, I won once, but there just seems no way to progress; also a dom sub play with alice was announced but I cannot trigger the scene... any tips?
No idea anymore. Its been long ago I created this :) Check the Walkthrough in computer menu in Maxs room

Reactions: bulifun

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Hi guys!

I have been contacted because of my old mod.

I have noticed that in the first post are many dead links. My mega drive is still available and there are all the files in it!
So who wants to play untold stories must first get the orignal game and then download the files from my mega drive and unzip these individual one by one and copy these individual one by one into the Big Brother directory. That should work then!
It can also be that you can get somewhere about a file sharing service still complete versions.
Since I'm not working on this mod for a long time because some things have changed in my life, I can give this no more support because I do not know much more what I have built in the game at that time! As far as I know, but everything runs with a proper installation error free!

The mod starts as soon as you have arrived in the original game in version 012! That's just before Max and Ann have sex!
In the laptop menu in Max room you can also access parts of the mod, there you can see the introduction story to my mod and also see an ingame walkthrough!
Read also in the first post
"How to play this mod:"

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Wow.....Good work bauchnabel
I see some femdom vibes in the game and I like it :love:. I want to know what kind of femdom scenes in the game before I download it. The file is pretty big for me :ROFLMAO:. Any foot fetish/foot dom scenes?

Reactions: sidsan

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Wow.....Good work bauchnabel
I see some femdom vibes in the game and I like it :love:. I want to know what kind of femdom scenes in the game before I download it. The file is pretty big for me :ROFLMAO:. Any foot fetish/foot dom scenes?
In the late scenes of the mod alice will play some femdom games with max.

sportymarc

May 17, 2020
1st question: can i meet diana in the club more than once? i only got one time the triggered scene but i cant see her anymore now.

2nd question: i made all 7 bdsm-lessons with alice (with and without pee on the 7th...) and met kira and alice multiple times for bdsm-sessoins too. now the ingame mod-walkthrough still says "BDSM Lesson with Kate" but there are no new Lessons coming up. is the game finished now???

3rd question: the game often hangs when i replay bdsm-lessons with alice. no idea why this happens....

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes