Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.1%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 666 51.1%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.4%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 185 14.2%

• Total voters
Dec 8, 2020
Facepalms at the ready.. But if anyone has the time could they explain to me how to exactly get this mod to run? Maybe im a total noob but I have all the files downloaded base game and this mod but im not sure where I should be putting them? Couldn't see anyone else ask the same thing so guess i am stoopid :p

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Facepalms at the ready.. But if anyone has the time could they explain to me how to exactly get this mod to run? Maybe im a total noob but I have all the files downloaded base game and this mod but im not sure where I should be putting them? Couldn't see anyone else ask the same thing so guess i am stoopid :p

Have you checked the OP page IE. first page of this thred and looked at the Installation: Spoiler and How to play this mod: Spoiler.

Dec 8, 2020
Have you checked the OP page IE. first page of this thred and looked at the Installation: Spoiler and How to play this mod: Spoiler.
Yeah but it just says copy files into new big brother directory.. first time i put them all in 'BigBrotherData' but when i started the game and went to laptop there was no mod option, tried few more times different things but to no avail.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah but it just says copy files into new big brother directory.. first time i put them all in 'BigBrotherData' but when i started the game and went to laptop there was no mod option, tried few more times different things but to no avail.
Normaly if a mod need a specific folder such as BigBrotherData it will specify said folder like how some games use an Icest patch that asks to be put in the folder called game inside the main game folder.
I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong but this Just says "Copy mod-files in your new BigBrother directory."
Which would suggest to me the main folder were the BigBrother.exe is located.
Its a very very long time since I played this but I assumed I extracted to the main directory were the ExE is.
other than that can't help you sorry.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
1614816187566.png

When it looks like this it works. For me at least.
I vaguely remember that I downloaded a lot of images in zips that I had to unpack into \images first.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yes mine looks exactly like this.. so all the other files that come with the mod.txt should go to 'Images' ? I'll try it now neway
Well... not all. Data.rar goes - of course - to "Data", BigBrother_Data.rar to "BigBrother_Data". Should be self-explanatory.

Dec 8, 2020
Yeh.. but do i replace the original bigbrotherdata with the new one or just add it into that folder? Also i only added images from 'images_usmod_012_part1' and part 2.. since those seem to be the trans ones im after. Missing anything else?

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
Untold stories mod is definetly one of the best out there with most added storyline .

Anyone have saves of 0.14 events?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes