5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It's custom made.

He made an intepreter and now mostly update the script not the backend anymore.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Hello would any know how make Slap the ares of the sisters do it after dinner only no more public i need coding add to mod
thanks
Dave3518

hoolie5

Oct 3, 2017
Could have this game with its mechanics have been done in Ren'py? I have Unity coding skills as well, but there are things in ren'py that just seems more convenient.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Yes, you could do a game like this in Ren'py. Summertime Saga is a great example of a game with a fairly sophisticated user interface done in Ren'py. If you're willing to dig into the Python, you can do almost anything you want in Ren'py. I was looking hard at it, but have decided to work in Unity simply because I'm more comfortable in C# than I am in Python. (And because I have a couple of long-term projects in mind that wouldn't be possible in Ren'py, so why learn two engines... LOL)

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
ok So I will post at the correct place this time

I'm just starting to create my own mod for this game and I think I'm sort of figuring things out. But I'm wondering if I can get some help from some experienced modders about the following

...........snipped

2. Showing Variables
I have tried to get variables to show in the left side text multiple times, but it seems like only the first variable will show up. Everything including and after the second variable will be cut off.
This is what I've done
View attachment 10138
I'm trying to do the same thing, to show all variable values in the cheat. Either we're missing some separator or something in Unity won't allow more than one variable to be displayed?

I'm using ikaruga's mod as a base to try to figure it all out. I'm attaching my modified copy so that someone may be able to point us in the right direction.

Schneemann73

Oct 17, 2017
I have one question: How can I change the value of needpunish? I want to add a mod for mom punishment and trigger the punishment scene also, if only a punishment for Anne is due. But I wasn't able to change the value for needpunish.

add_needpunish_1 doesn't work and also not set_needpunish_1

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I have one question: How can I change the value of needpunish? I want to add a mod for mom punishment and trigger the punishment scene also, if only a punishment for Anne is due. But I wasn't able to change the value for needpunish.

You'll need set_mom.pun_1 and more than likely need set_mom.punreason_x changed as well but I haven't dug into the code enough to see what the different punreason values are.

hoolie5

Oct 3, 2017
Anywhere I can download older versions of this game? I'm like to see how much progress was made each time so I can judge my own.

Schneemann73

Oct 17, 2017
You'll need set_mom.pun_1 and more than likely need set_mom.punreason_x changed as well but I haven't dug into the code enough to see what the different punreason values are.
Thanks for the hint, I tried them (with punreason6). Nevertheless the punishemnt entry isn't triggered. If it's once there (e.g. via Lisa), everything else is working.

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017

Unfortunately, you can't, as you found out.

'needpunish' can be queried, but not set. It is automatically updated to trigger the punishment event before eating, if Lisa or Alice have pun-values over 0, or if Max has pun>0 AND he didn't ask not to be punished. Setting 'mom.pun' has no effect, because it and other related variables ('mom.punreason' and 'count.mom.spanked' for example) are unused in the original game.

wiomn

Oct 6, 2017
I'm trying to do the same thing, to show all variable values in the cheat.
You can only show the value of one variable at a time. It's not a Unity issue, but a restriction in parsing the MOD.TXT file. Just like you can't change dialog options if numbered over 9.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
You can only show the value of one variable at a time. It's not a Unity issue, but a restriction in parsing the MOD.TXT file. Just like you can't change dialog options if numbered over 9.
Yeah, I've got around that by putting the Mood and Authority settings in a separate menu that shows the current level value and lets you set levels by name at ~level midpoint.

Edit: I've attached my latest (and probably last) version for anyone that wants it. After the garbage spewed forth from the last couple of updates I doubt I'll touch it again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Amy Samways

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for all your contributions to this :)
I would like to know please, if it's difficult to ADD a new variable to the game system, to create a new branch to a dialog?
i.e. During the night-time Lisa Handcuff sessions:

08.dl.0@4@y-ls-1@<i>She's gorgeous! I wonder if I should do something...</i>
leave!set_dcd.touch_1^ <i>leave her alone</i>
08.dl.1^ <i>take off shorts</i>

08.dl.1@3@y-ls-2@<i>I might have an idea...</i>
item.hc=-5&08.dl.6^ <i>handcuff her</i>
item.hc>-5&08.dl.2^ <i>touch her</i>

08.dl.10@49@y-ls-8@Come on, Max ... I'm your sister ... what are you doing...
08.dl.11^ Be quiet

08.dl.11@4@y-ls-9@<i>Sis is soaked! She must really like being handcuffed and the feeling of being helpless ... Which is great for me!</i>
08.dl.12^ <i>continue</i>

etc

Possibly to cause a branch at:
08.dl.12^ <i>continue</I>
or
08.dl.7!max_poss.sed_41^ Ready!

I understand how to create the branch, with associated images, but I was hoping to have a progressive series of events, as Lisa's submission grows.

So if the new variable is called 'lisa.submission', which increases each time after a new dialog branch is played through:

i.e.
08.dl.11@4@y-ls-9@<i>Sis is soaked! She must really like being handcuffed and the feeling of being helpless ... Which is great for me!</i>
If lisa.submission=1 then 08.dl.x1^ <i>new branch stage 1</I>
If lisa.submission=2 then 08.dl.x2^ <i>new branch stage 2</I>
If lisa.submission=3 then 08.dl.x3^ <i>new branch stage 3</I>
etc

and at the end of the branch/session: set_lisa.submission=1 etc

How do you intialize the new variable? Apologies in advance, my coding knowledge is limited :/

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction :)

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Thanks for all your contributions to this :)
I would like to know please, if it's difficult to ADD a new variable to the game system, to create a new branch to a dialog?
i.e. During the night-time Lisa Handcuff sessions:

08.dl.0@4@y-ls-1@<i>She's gorgeous! I wonder if I should do something...</i>
leave!set_dcd.touch_1^ <i>leave her alone</i>
08.dl.1^ <i>take off shorts</i>

08.dl.1@3@y-ls-2@<i>I might have an idea...</i>
item.hc=-5&08.dl.6^ <i>handcuff her</i>
item.hc>-5&08.dl.2^ <i>touch her</i>

08.dl.10@49@y-ls-8@Come on, Max ... I'm your sister ... what are you doing...
08.dl.11^ Be quiet

08.dl.12^ <i>continue</i>

etc

Possibly to cause a branch at:
or
08.dl.7!max_poss.sed_41^ Ready!

I understand how to create the branch, with associated images, but I was hoping to have a progressive series of events, as Lisa's submission grows.

So if the new variable is called 'lisa.submission', which increases each time after a new dialog branch is played through:

i.e.
If lisa.submission=1 then 08.dl.x1^ <i>new branch stage 1</I>
If lisa.submission=2 then 08.dl.x2^ <i>new branch stage 2</I>
If lisa.submission=3 then 08.dl.x3^ <i>new branch stage 3</I>
etc

and at the end of the branch/session: set_lisa.submission=1 etc

How do you intialize the new variable? Apologies in advance, my coding knowledge is limited :/

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction :)
Maybe if you can hack in the game system. (But I don't know how.)

It's easier to capture an other "unused" variable but then you are in danger to destroy the game play or that an other mod uses the same and both mods interfere or that your mod doesn't work at some time or in an other route or worst case works only for a player who exactly plays the same path like you.

It's complicated and I stuck at the same point of modding.

hoolie5

Oct 3, 2017
Thinking about trying to replicate a similar mechanic game in Ren'py.

Plans could be handled by scenes, states by true/false statements and variables and vaiables by... the variable system of course.

But how does this game handle when you select a new room? Is it something like if you click on a room then it loads scene then it checks day of the week and then time of day and then loads the corresponding scene with furhter variables?

So maybe position->day of week->time of day? Then also, the posiition of each character determined by a plan and then day of week then time of day?

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
hey guys what do i need to enable to allow me to use handcuffs on lisa at night?
i tried lizaspeca but nothing happened

Last edited:

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
hey guys what do i need to enable to allow me to use handcuffs on lisa at night?
i tried lizaspeca but nothing happened
First of all you have to be on Lisa GF route.
I think also got rid of E... (don't know exactly cause I killed him as early as I could).
Trainings with Kira till end (so far as pos in v11).
And you have to buy them first.

But if you initialize them before archived that event in game you probably crash the gameplay and after you did this cheat will be obsolete bc you can do it anyway every night.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
First of all you have to be on Lisa GF route.
I think also got rid of E... (don't know exactly cause I killed him as early as I could).
Trainings with Kira till end (so far as pos in v11).
And you have to buy them first.

But if you initialize them before archived that event in game you probably crash the gameplay and after you did this cheat will be obsolete bc you can do it anyway every night.
thanks, could you tell me what these are for:
lizaspeca
lizasp
dcd.lizasp

thanks

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
dcd is a counter and lizasp could be lisa spanking.
If you are good in english you can gues the variables DS often use abbreviations as names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote