Status
Not open for further replies.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Warning by TCMS:
Coding thread only. If you want to know more about variables / code about the game. Not the place to have discussions about scenes / events / triggers. That's the only thing allowed on this thread.

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//--//
Hello everyone

As you know, we're crunching Big Brother Data to bring you the whole informations about it.
I'm parsing all the dialogues and mergins all mechanics, so i can say that i know with exactitide how things go, when and why.

I don't want to create a walkthrough, because it means that i tell you how to play. No i want to give you the understanding of your choice, then you can make them with full comprehensions.

Big Brother use internal and external variables.

Internal variables are set BEFORE a new day or a new hour arrives. Here they are
  1. Is there anybody in the house
  2. Place each of them
  3. For each on of them, does they have a plan.
  4. For each on of them, does they have a state.
  5. Is there a shipment ongoing
  6. Is anybody need time to be talked to
  7. Update base variables

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then you have the hand.

Each NPC have their own dialogue start point. It changes from the plan, the hour, the day, the variable and the state.

Here an exemple. I parsed the dialogues, and generate a graph. In the graph you'll see the variable tests (have sun oil + random social skill test)

bb_sunbathing.png

My past intervention about my mod was to add some branch without the tests when test are, so you can force the way to the rest of the path.

In my cheat menu, i gave you the ability to raise the skill level for Max, here is how it looks like

Code:
add_skill.social_1000^    Max social Skill
add_skill.massage_1000^    Max massage Skill
add_skill.dex_1000^    Max dex (peek) Skill
add_skill.kiss_1000^    Max kiss Skill
I manipulate variables.

In my cheat menu, i gave you the ability to punish your sisters, that's how i dit it :

Code:
set_alisa.pun_1!set_alisa.punreason_6^    I want Alice punished !
set_liza.pun_1!set_liza.punreason_2^    I want Lisa punished !
I manipulate states.

I'll stop for today, because there is so much i want to tell you :)

I'll try to generate graphes for key dialogues. So you'll be able to use them as guides

Here is the variable names in current version (0.9.0.006)

In Game variables

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
Hello everyone

As you know, we're crunching Big Brother Data to bring you the whole informations about it.
I'm parsing all the dialogues and mergins all mechanics, so i can say that i know with exactitide how things go, when and why.

I don't want to create a walkthrough, because it means that i tell you how to play. No i want to give you the understanding of your choice, then you can make them with full comprehensions.

Big Brother use internal and external variables.

Internal variables are set BEFORE a new day or a new hour arrives. Here they are
  1. Is there anybody in the house
  2. Place each of them
  3. For each on of them, does they have a plan.
  4. For each on of them, does they have a state.
  5. Is there a shipment ongoing
  6. Is anybody need time to be talked to
  7. Update base variables

Then you have the hand.

Each NPC have their own dialogue start point. It changes from the plan, the hour, the day, the variable and the state.

Here an exemple. I parsed the dialogues, and generate a graph. In the graph you'll see the variable tests (have sun oil + random social skill test)

View attachment 3976

My past intervention about my mod was to add some branch without the tests when test are, so you can force the way to the rest of the path.

In my cheat menu, i gave you the ability to raise the skill level for Max, here is how it looks like

Code:
add_skill.social_1000^    Max social Skill
add_skill.massage_1000^    Max massage Skill
add_skill.dex_1000^    Max dex (peek) Skill
add_skill.kiss_1000^    Max kiss Skill
I manipulate variables.

In my cheat menu, i gave you the ability to punish your sisters, that's how i dit it :

Code:
set_alisa.pun_1!set_alisa.punreason_6^    I want Alice punished !
set_liza.pun_1!set_liza.punreason_2^    I want Lisa punished !
I manipulate states.

I'll stop for today, because there is so much i want to tell you :)

I'll try to generate graphes for key dialogues. So you'll be able to use them as guides
where do we enter these codes? sorry im new here, is there a console I can pull up or something ?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Sorry there is no console. It's not a guide to modding, it's just a thread to help you understand mechanics, but it's not necessary at all to do the game :)

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I can't and it's the wrong thread ...

dbpqdbpqdb

May 4, 2017
What is the variable name for the erotic massage skill that comes later in the game?

or If you can tell me how to find the variable names that would also be great !

nivi

Nov 11, 2016
how i can change day @ save ??? 93day and go to army :/
sorry for offtop??

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
how i can change day @ save ??? 93day and go to army :/
sorry for offtop??
Check auto saves or whatever they are called. In the previous version I believed it auto saved each morning so you might be able to go a few days back

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Posted clear warnings on every thread. Tired of moving / deleting comments / having info all over the place. Use the right threads from now on.

Reactions: Max Headroom

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
In the 0.3 version I downloaded (not sure where it came from?) there was a dia.txt file that had all the scripting for the game. Is this floating around anywhere for 0.4?

@ikaruga - I really appreciate your explanations of the different ways the game works. Personally I learn better if I have the script in front of me so I can step through it as the game progresses. Cause and effect, etc.

Reactions: Gio

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
So is that a "no" on the dia.txt? :)

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
Thanks for the writeups Ikaruga.

What approach do you recommend to decompile/inspect/modify the game?

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Thanks for the writeups Ikaruga.

What approach do you recommend to decompile/inspect/modify the game?
I use DSNSPY to decompile the game, but don't use it to recompile it, as some tell me that's generate shitty code

account_bj

Jan 2, 2017
@ikaruga Hi, Thanks for the good work! I have a question about disassemble of BB code. I've tried dotPeek and JustDecompile, and none of them can deal with method with
Code:
IEnumerator
, for example in
Code:
loader.WaitForRequest
, the decompiler generates the following codes which cannot be compiled by VS.
Code:
    [DebuggerHidden]
    private IEnumerator WaitForRequest(WWW www)
    {
        loader.<WaitForRequest>c__Iterator0 variable = null;
        return variable;
    }
If it;s possible, could you please share how you deal with this problem? I assume you've already created a working project so that you can modify the code and re-build the game.

Or is that as simple as you've disabled those network functions as it won't fit for cracked version at last? :)

BTW, I've tried dnSpy and it generated the following code which doesn't work as well
Code:
// loader
// Token: 0x060000AE RID: 174 RVA: 0x00016604 File Offset: 0x00014804
[DebuggerHidden]
{
    loader.<WaitForRequest>c__Iterator0 <WaitForRequest>c__Iterator = new loader.<WaitForRequest>c__Iterator0();
    <WaitForRequest>c__Iterator.www = www;
    <WaitForRequest>c__Iterator.<$>www = www;
    return <WaitForRequest>c__Iterator;
}
Thanks!

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@ikaruga Hi, Thanks for the good work! I have a question about disassemble of BB code. I've tried dotPeek and JustDecompile, and none of them can deal with method with
Code:
IEnumerator
, for example in
Code:
loader.WaitForRequest
, the decompiler generates the following codes which cannot be compiled by VS.
Code:
    [DebuggerHidden]
    {
        loader.<WaitForRequest>c__Iterator0 variable = null;
        return variable;
    }
If it;s possible, could you please share how you deal with this problem? I assume you've already created a working project so that you can modify the code and re-build the game.

Or is that as simple as you've disabled those network functions as it won't fit for cracked version at last? :)

BTW, I've tried dnSpy and it generated the following code which doesn't work as well
Code:
// loader
// Token: 0x060000AE RID: 174 RVA: 0x00016604 File Offset: 0x00014804
[DebuggerHidden]
{
    loader.<WaitForRequest>c__Iterator0 <WaitForRequest>c__Iterator = new loader.<WaitForRequest>c__Iterator0();
    <WaitForRequest>c__Iterator.www = www;
    <WaitForRequest>c__Iterator.<$>www = www;
    return <WaitForRequest>c__Iterator;
}
Thanks!
Hello !
Sorry i can't help you with compilation failures. I don't know what your changes are.
I use DNSSpy with method edit. I never change too hard, just little touches.

Like Second Foundation members of Asimov's best sellers ;)

account_bj

Jan 2, 2017
Hello !
Sorry i can't help you with compilation failures. I don't know what your changes are.
I use DNSSpy with method edit. I never change too hard, just little touches.

Like Second Foundation members of Asimov's best sellers ;)
Thanks for your reply!

I just realized that DNSSpy can actually edit in place of a DLL! I just thought it could be the same as others like dotPeek which requires to de-compile all the source codes, create a solution, solve the dependencies and then recompile/build it in Unity3D. Cool feature!

ide

Apr 26, 2017
thank you BTW i added the code to the mod txt but the option of show tits or give hj do not show
if you mean that mine temp fix, i've add that text to "original" mod.txt v.0.4.6 between "*cheat.punition" and "#Add cheat menu to the notebook menu". Then during Lisa homework dialogue you should see new (last) choice "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." - btw- this choice should have green/lime color..

e.g. :

*cheat.punition^ <color=fuchsia>Mom, can you slap some ass please ?</color>

#################################################################################################################
# Override Lisa Homework
#################################################################################################################
liza.hw.help.see@41@e-maxliza-hw-1@Отлично. В общем, мне нужно сделать вот это, это и вот то. Поможешь?|Sure. I have to do this, this, and that. Can you help me out?

*poss.sg=2&liza.wearbath=1&liza.hw.help.task^Я всё сделаю сам на пятёрку, если ты сделаешь кое-что для меня...|<color=lime><i>I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me...</i></color>

#Add cheat menu to the notebook menu
open.notebook@122@e-note-1@Итак, чем интересным я займусь?|So, what shall I do?
0*cheatmenu^ Cheat Menu|Cheat Menu

Galin

May 5, 2017
Thanks for your reply!

I just realized that DNSSpy can actually edit in place of a DLL! I just thought it could be the same as others like dotPeek which requires to de-compile all the source codes, create a solution, solve the dependencies and then recompile/build it in Unity3D. Cool feature!
...Just Downloaded dnSpy. Could you give me advice to do that? Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote