• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Unity Abandoned Big Brother: Seduction Mod [v0.3.1b] [Maxxronoa]

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Let us know.. Who is your favorite girl in Big Brother?

• Ann

• Kira

• Alice

• Lisa

• Kate

• Olivia

• Vicky

• Doctor

Results are only viewable after voting.

DarthDeke

Jun 4, 2017
Is there any way I can get the file name for that scene? I downloaded and installed the mod (even the older one) from here. I have also noticed that during stage 22 that during the extended movie (The one of the photoshoots with Ann) that the Emo image is missing in a lot of the conversation.)
It's hit and miss for me...I take the .img files and convert them to .jpg using the BB image decryption tool and then scan the .jpgs for the right image, check file name and see if that image is in the "Images" folder. It's really time consuming and I bore pretty easily, I'm sure there is a better way...someone??

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
It's hit and miss for me...I take the .img files and convert them to .jpg using the BB image decryption tool and then scan the .jpgs for the right image, check file name and see if that image is in the "Images" folder. It's really time consuming and I bore pretty easily, I'm sure there is a better way...someone??
Thanks mate... I was able to find the missing files.. it was in the 0.21 update that I missed when I installed the mod. I asked the mod author if it might be easier to make a "master download rar/zip" from a single post to help people who are noobish about mods like I am.

Reactions: LanceRayne

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
Thanks mate... I was able to find the missing files.. it was in the 0.21 update that I missed when I installed the mod. I asked the mod author if it might be easier to make a "master download rar/zip" from a single post to help people who are noobish about mods like I am.
PLEASE make this a ONE FILE download MOD then pics different.. all you are doing is confusing the hell out of everyone with the half assed patching. i sooo agree with Cthulhu_ stop patching it half-assed. i know you are doing us a favor. BUT, when you mod IS NOT working because IT IS STUPID HARD TO FIGURE OUT. that's all on the modder..

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
@Maxxronoa How's new hidden scene coming along? Nearly done? Are you back from taking day off yet? Have a good day!
Finished with the 2 missing hidden scenes. And completed another one. Added additional images for kitchen hidden scene.
I will add 1 more ann hidden scene and try to write hidden scene for Lisa. I will try to get everything done by tomorrow.

Yea, I was working on fixing bug and such so thats why I just upload the update 1 by 1 until I found it stable. I'll upload everything later.

I couldn't manage to get the coalition hidden scene, and I have already finished the 40 stages, any hint pls?
Was it consolation? I finished working on it. It was removed earlier. I wanted to test it out a bit more. It will be up soon.

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Finished with the 2 missing hidden scenes. And completed another one. Added additional images for kitchen hidden scene.
I will add 1 more ann hidden scene and try to write hidden scene for Lisa. I will try to get everything done by tomorrow.
No need to hurry, take your time and thank you for your work.

Reactions: SFK and Cthulhu_

bornsinner

Sep 2, 2017
hi guys, please help me out, i downloaded the main file, the 0.22 update and the 0.22 fix. also the save file and i started form there entering her room every night, but nothing else than usual happens. i forgot to mention i put all these files in the 0.9.007 version and i pasted the pics in the images folder along with the existing ones. also i put the mod in the game file. What am i doing wrong?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
@Maxxronoa, I want to thank you for doing such great work. You have brought out a ton of great stuff for this game, and I look forward to playing the game with your mods. I'm not sure how often you get thanks and praise for your hard work, so I want to express my sincere gratitude. Keep up the awesome work mate.

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
hi guys, please help me out, i downloaded the main file, the 0.22 update and the 0.22 fix. also the save file and i started form there entering her room every night, but nothing else than usual happens. i forgot to mention i put all these files in the 0.9.007 version and i pasted the pics in the images folder along with the existing ones. also i put the mod in the game file. What am i doing wrong?
Dont use 0.9.007. It works with 0.9.006

Maxxronoa

Jun 2, 2017
No need to hurry, take your time and thank you for your work.
There is no hurry. I have made the draft much earlier when I was free. Just need to do some writing and apply the code. It should not take much time.

@Maxxronoa, I want to thank you for doing such great work. You have brought out a ton of great stuff for this game, and I look forward to playing the game with your mods. I'm not sure how often you get thanks and praise for your hard work, so I want to express my sincere gratitude. Keep up the awesome work mate.
Thank you. I'm glad someone like it. It's my first time working on unity mod and I have learn alot from it. I like the game as well.

also should i download both 0.21 and 0.22 updates?
You will need all the update files. Or just wait until later. I will upload everything in a single achieve for the next update. Sorry, it was just my way of working with mod, a different file for every update.

Reactions: SFK

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
I seriously can't believe how fucking amazing this mod is, it works so seemlessly into the "real" game, without any of the atrocious editing/graphics some other mods add. Really incredible work!

Reactions: SFK and Cthulhu_

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
So , are you gonna update the mod ? You have a idea of whats coming ? Or mod will wait more ?

bornsinner

Sep 2, 2017
hi again, sorry if my questions are silly, but how can i see the level of seduction i am in? is there a way to see percentage of lust or how much progression i have made in this mod?

Cthulhu_

Oct 8, 2017
hi again, sorry if my questions are silly, but how can i see the level of seduction i am in? is there a way to see percentage of lust or how much progression i have made in this mod?
Go to your computer (in yours and Lisas room) and there should be an option at the top "Seduction Mod"

Zag16

Jul 26, 2017
Stuck on stage 38. I have been watching TV at 21:00 with Anne for many nights now, but she only wants to watch the regular movie. I have her mood maxed. Any thoughts?

This is an awesome mod by the way. The integration and image quality is seamless!

4.80 star(s) 37 Votes