Big Brother: Save Request Thread

danieljames4440

Jun 26, 2023
Need a fix to get out of the house to go on a date with Lisa I can't get out of the house since I can't find any option for that.Game version: Big brother Remake 1.04

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Need a fix to get out of the house to go on a date with Lisa I can't get out of the house since I can't find any option for that.Game version: Big brother Remake 1.04
This is only for the original game and not one of the knock-off, go to the remake thread to ask for a save or to get help.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Guys i can't even do 1 achievement
I can't understand how play the game can't get any scene from the 180
Can anyone help me i rly wanna try this game but i just peep them there is notging happen do i have open the door or knocking or something
I played remake eric bought the lingerie before me just cuz i didn't find it on the shop and alice on her room cant speak with her always leave
Same with eric always leave when he is mom's room
I play with mod i just cheat money also i can't protect them when they get punish
Is game bugged or i didn't play it right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Guys i can't even do 1 achievement
I can't understand how play the game can't get any scene from the 180
Can anyone help me i rly wanna try this game but i just peep them there is notging happen do i have open the door or knocking or something
I played remake eric bought the lingerie before me just cuz i didn't find it on the shop and alice on her room cant speak with her always leave
Same with eric always leave when he is mom's room
I play with mod i just cheat money also i can't protect them when they get punish
Is game bugged or i didn't play it right?
First your in the wrong place to ask questions, go here for walkthroughs and questions: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-walkthrough-faq-thread.2613/

Reactions: 19popfigh97

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Well the closes you will get right now are mind at the end of v9.6 You must put all 3 in if you do not know how to renamed them.
You must keep all mood as high as they will go here at the end of the game or no higher level sex will be had.
this saves for remake?

lovelymoke

Oct 31, 2019
Hi Guys
anyone can provide me with a save for the end of v.0.19-012 because i want to go ahead from this point
thanks y'all

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi Guys
anyone can provide me with a save for the end of v.0.19-012 because i want to go ahead from this point
thanks y'all
Nope not in this thread, this is only for the original game not one of the knock-off's.

Reactions: lovelymoke