Big Brother: Save Request Thread

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
full NTR save plz
You will be very disappointed if you are looking for real ntr, eric only fucks Ann and blackmail Kira for sex.
Max only gets to watch eric have sex with Ann and Kira and at the time neither Ann or Kira are "Love Intrest".
Same scene over and over with Kira and 7 scenes with Ann before it repeats the last scene.

Dec 1, 2020
You will be very disappointed if you are looking for real ntr, eric only fucks Ann and blackmail Kira for sex.
Max only gets to watch eric have sex with Ann and Kira and at the time neither Ann or Kira are "Love Intrest".
Same scene over and over with Kira and 7 scenes with Ann before it repeats the last scene.
So renpy version have more ntr scenes? I just want to see ntr scene only.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So renpy version have more ntr scenes? I just want to see ntr scene only.
Have no idea on the other games, I have only ever played the original version of the game, I for one hate ntr so will never give the renpy games of BB a try.

If I can not block ntr then I will not play games with ntr.

Just remember this thread is only for the original BB game.

hacklord

Jan 7, 2023
This should be the MC and mom first Sex scene, its a couple of days before, so just remember to keep visiting Mom in her room i think around night time? Scene will trigger automatically. If im not wrong Save30 is a couple of days before the first, and 31 is after the first, lemme know
bro i am not able to trigger sex scene with mom, plz help

Hillemeyer1978

Feb 17, 2023
Moin, sorry, bin neuling und spiele es auchg schon, aber wo packe ich die Dinger rein die ich hier lade. Habe es auf Handy gespielt und bin da weit. Nur will beim Pc dann etwas überspringen :) Danke

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Moin, sorry, bin neuling und spiele es auchg schon, aber wo packe ich die Dinger rein die ich hier lade. Habe es auf Handy gespielt und bin da weit. Nur will beim Pc dann etwas überspringen :) Danke
wenn ich sie in den Ordner Save packe, erkennt er sie nicht
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-01-27.5589/
5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

Reactions: Bathyscaphe

lucathesaint

Jul 29, 2022
anyone has the save around-ish when you have to watch the movie with mom and aunt? I used mod and corrupted the game. Rip.

Harem path on the latest version

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
anyone could share a save where mom can sex with Max at living room while Alice is watching? I played that remake version of BB, i think ive played all of its contents.
thank you very much
ps, lisa gf path

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
anyone could share a save where mom can sex with Max at living room while Alice is watching? I played that remake version of BB, i think ive played all of its contents.
thank you very much
ps, lisa gf path
If this is for the original game then just look in this thread for there is many saves from all the way from start to finish.

If this is for one of the knock-off games then go to there game thread and ask there.

This thread is only for the original game.

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
If this is for the original game then just look in this thread for there is many saves from all the way from start to finish.

If this is for one of the knock-off games then go to there game thread and ask there.

This thread is only for the original game.
thank you, I think a bit confused by there are so many versions. I just wondering if I can deflower Lisa in the original version.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ah, that explained it, ive been playing Smirniy's mod version and got stuck then swtiched to the original...
by the way, are you by any chance familiar with Smirniy's version?
Nope, most of the mods and knock-off adds in major NTR and I will not play that crap.

This game adds a scumbag only and there is not real NTR because none of the girls are love interest until after you get rid of eric anyway.
You can block him from all girls but for his girlfriend Ann and you can get rid of him and then go after Ann your self.

chriscad

Jan 1, 2020
Nope, most of the mods and knock-off adds in major NTR and I will not play that crap.

This game adds a scumbag only and there is not real NTR because none of the girls are love interest until after you get rid of eric anyway.
You can block him from all girls but for his girlfriend Ann and you can get rid of him and then go after Ann your self.
i never understand the fun of ntr stuff too, god pls dont let me...
anyway, even i havent played any other mods except Smirniy's, but i still want to recommend it as it added tons of quite immersive scenes to make up the relatively plain sex scenes of the original...(i didnt notice they were mod added scenes until i played the original)
although it worries me that im still stuck at centain stage which stops me from proceeding to the many more events this mod expands on the base of the original's storylines