Big Brother: Save Request Thread

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Will this save work in the v.11 version that was just released? Just tried it, in v.11 that is, and it wouldn't show up in the in-game load menu.
You have to renumber it to be in line with your save games. You can not skip a number and they must start with save0.save the save1.save and so on.

Reactions: thereallefty

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
call me a fucking idiot.i just accidentally deleted my whole big brother folder:coldsweat:.anyone got a save with a bit of 0.11 progression.prefferably before the threesome and and before the ann scenes.i hate myself right now

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
call me a fucking idiot.i just accidentally deleted my whole big brother folder:coldsweat:.anyone got a save with a bit of 0.11 progression.prefferably before the threesome and and before the ann scenes.i hate myself right now
Go into the trashcan icon and click on it and chose restore, it does wonders on deleted folders.

Nalex

Sep 5, 2017
I got a problem with the v0.11. My older saves don't work, they don't appear in the load section. I tried to download the saves of this forum. ... same thing. I don't understand, could someone help me ?

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
I got a problem with the v0.11. My older saves don't work, they don't appear in the load section. I tried to download the saves of this forum. ... same thing. I don't understand, could someone help me ?
rename tham save0.save

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You must renumber them to the same way as the ones in the game and they must start with save0.save then save1.save and so on and you can not skip a number.

Reactions: xslayermkdx