Big Brother: Save Request Thread

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
millions people play this game and not save file omg. Can someone pls upload Save File from ending or near ending all quests finished in v0.10 without used mode and not bugged, at least without raising the stats above max i mean not raising them over 100 pls anyone save with finished all quests from version v0.10 or near finished pls anyone cmon

Boogynian

Jun 11, 2017
I just played through it and was able to get some pretty nice gameplay! just use the image decrypter to see what's new and just follow which save's from the v10.009 those are! hurry as blue balls are gonna explode!

iPhoenix

Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys, I am not thaaat far in 11.003 but I got Alice to private punishment, Lisa to licking at "party" with Olivia. Mom second shooting. But I used cheats of the normal mod, I hope its still fine ? Hopefully I could help the one or the other to save some time!

Reactions: xslayermkdx

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Hey guys, I am not thaaat far in 11.003 but I got Alice to private punishment, Lisa to licking at "party" with Olivia. Mom second shooting. But I used cheats of the normal mod, I hope its still fine ? Hopefully I could help the one or the other to save some time!
I'll check out this save tnx man

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
actually i used save file in v0.10 from older versions save0.save not worked Save0.save worked at least on v0.10

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
actually i used save file in v0.10 from older versions save0.save not worked Save0.save worked at least on v0.10
Every save I make or change to work in my game through v11 which I am not playing shows this style "save0.save".

No caps no nothing but what it says "save0.save".

Now if your game is requiring something else than what is normal then I have no idea why.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Well maybe some bug who knows or was up to save file cause they use some file editors so who knows

iPhoenix

Nov 3, 2017
So can anyone tell me if my file worked for you? I'm still new here so I'd like to know if all is good, so that my future save files will be correct too ^_^

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there I'd like to know if I can use my old save from v0.10.0.004 (I'm no eric, Lisa as GF, private punishment) and left it at the end of its currents events with I believe was the 3rd movie (Alice goes in).

If not, can anyone recommend a similar save for this version so I don't have to start a new one? thanks in advance! cheers!

dts3001

Sep 30, 2017
Hi there I'd like to know if I can use my old save from v0.10.0.004 (I'm no eric, Lisa as GF, private punishment) and left it at the end of its currents events with I believe was the 3rd movie (Alice goes in).

If not, can anyone recommend a similar save for this version so I don't have to start a new one? thanks in advance! cheers!
Yes you can