Big Brother: Save Request Thread

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
Ok lets pretend Im a complete Idiot :) please can some explain in detail (not smart person detail but Complete idiot detail) how to upload a save file in a game I get the number sequence I reckon thats all I get cause I cant figure it out.

Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok lets pretend Im a complete Idiot :) please can some explain in detail (not smart person detail but Complete idiot detail) how to upload a save file in a game I get the number sequence I reckon thats all I get cause I cant figure it out.

Thank you
Best thing to do is make a copy of it and put the copy in a folder on your desktop and zip it up or use rar and then post it here after you tell what the save game is all about.
Need info on what quest are done and what quest still need to be done and what GF path and any other info you want to include then hit the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of the post, the 3 red ones just below the post.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you, I get that I mean how do I take a "downloaded save file from here" and put into my game directory, step by step

and again thank you
First off you must make sure you have room because the game only allows up to 70 saves but it can be bypassed by either download my config fix or do it your self with my instruction at the bottom of post #2 here:

After that you need to see what number your save games are at and they must be in order and they must start at "save0.save" so the next one must be "save1.save" and so on. You will need to renumber what you download to look just like what I have posted.
They will look something like this if they are not first zipped or rar for uploading. 35699_save9.save and you need to remove the front part 35699_ and renumber the 9 to what ever your last number is plus 1.
So if you last one was save12.save then this new one needs to be save13.save.

knaes

Oct 2, 2017
Can i have a save with relatively early in the game but at the start of LİSA GF route? I don't want Olivia to be my GF

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I need 0.9 end save. Thanks!
Why, you miss out on a lot of content just to have the last sex scenes to look at.
Some of them have over 15 other scenes that are great to get to the end game scenes.

I think 1 or 2 have been posted and you just need to look back pages to find it.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Why, you miss out on a lot of content just to have the last sex scenes to look at.
Some of them have over 15 other scenes that are great to get to the end game scenes.

I think 1 or 2 have been posted and you just need to look back pages to find it.
I finish the game (0.9). And now accidentally I deleted it. I do not want to again through play. :) Sorry, i dont speak english.
I found some. Thank you!

treoes

Sep 21, 2017
New events saves

Save 0 Max-Lisa End of 0.9 19/19
Save 1 Olivia End of 0.8 / 0.9

Save 2-4 Alice Spider Event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save 5-9 Sleep with Mom
go to the mother's room

Save 10 Alice / Mom Movie
go to pool and talk to Kira

Save 11 Mom Bathroom
go to Bathroom

Save 12 Sleep Kira
go to Kira

Save 13 First Shoping
use wait Button

Save 14 Max and Lisa First Date
Leave The House

Save 15 Vikyr´s Cofee Place
Leave The House Go to Viky

Save 16 Lisa changes clothes
go to Lisa

Save 17 Alice changes clothes
go to Alice

End of 0.5 - 0.8 All only Max and Lisa + Yoga No Eric
Thank you for upload and description.

I copied the new evet saves and moved it to saved games. When I run the game all the saves show up but I can't click or load them. The game starts from the beginning.

What am I doing wrong? Tkanks :)

Lenzia

May 7, 2017
Thank you for upload and description.

I copied the new evet saves and moved it to saved games. When I run the game all the saves show up but I can't click or load them. The game starts from the beginning.

What am I doing wrong? Tkanks :)
I have tried and it all works what they can try start the game continue / save game / new save / load new save then try the others

Reactions: JustGuilty

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
I noticed on the CG that there's some pictures of Max, Lisa and Olivia together. What route is that? and what happens to the guy from Lisa's school in that Route?? Also, does anyone have a 0.9 Save with just Eric Gone??

Lenzia

May 7, 2017
I noticed on the CG that there's some pictures of Max, Lisa and Olivia together. What route is that? and what happens to the guy from Lisa's school in that Route?? Also, does anyone have a 0.9 Save with just Eric Gone??

Spoiler: Schoolmate