• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Save Request Thread

bongz

Apr 26, 2017
how can i load my previous gameplay in the new version? i tried to copy the save file but it does not work. any help, apreciated.
Thank you.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
Can someone post a save Lisa gf no yoga with Olivia gf beginning of 0.9 or right before you get caught watching the movie with Kira and mom.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone post a save Lisa gf no yoga with Olivia gf beginning of 0.9 or right before you get caught watching the movie with Kira and mom.
There is no game that has both Lisa and Olivia as GF together that is not broken or done by a mod.
My save game on page 6 post 120 is just before you chose which GF path to go if you want to take a look at it.

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017
I just can't seem to trigger any of the new scenes from today's update. The only new scenes i have are the ones where i go shopping.

It's been 4 weeks in-game time and the Aunt hasn't offered me anything new dialogue. Also placed spider in Alice's room 3 times and still nothing new.

I know this isn't the correct section, but if someone can share a save before today's update that works i'd appreciate it.

ased

Jun 4, 2017
End of v0.8 save, with Eric gone, Lisa gf path, Max can be punished in private room, please