• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Is there a tool I can translate, edit and add myself:cool:
Open config.cfg in plain text editor and change maxlangs value to 3

Open Data/lines.txt and add your language in lang.2
Code:
lang.0=РУССКИЙ|РУССКИЙ|РУССКИЙ
lang.1=ENGLISH|ENGLISH|ENGLISH
lang.2= عربى | عربى | عربى
Translate main UI elements and some opportunity texts to Arabic in third language section by separating your texts from Russian and English with |

Code:
help=ПОЛЕЗНОЕ|HELP| يساعد
Start the game. Switch to third language and see if RTL alignment is handled properly by game engine. If it is not, you are out of luck.

If it works, translate stuff in Mod.txt and all Data/*.txt files. Some UI elements do not fallback to first language and you might see empty space instead of Russian.

songossj11

Dec 27, 2017
I have problem with this task:
Punishment of mother at all - blowjob - Phrases: No, mom, you're wrong ... - And I will punish you myself ... ( only after Max substitutes Alice with cigarettes)
Don't know how to do this. I have only options to continue, take her place and punish her in her room

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I have problem with this task:
Punishment of mother at all - blowjob - Phrases: No, mom, you're wrong ... - And I will punish you myself ... ( only after Max substitutes Alice with cigarettes)
Don't know how to do this. I have only options to continue, take her place and punish her in her room
1. Frame Alice for smoking by finding cigarettes in her room. You have whole day til 18:00, when she is not in her room.
2. Ann starts talking about punishing Alice during dinner.
-> No, mom, you're wrong (You won't see that choice, if you missed side story with Ann and Alice near TV)
-> Exactly. You, on the other hand...
-> She knows what she did. Right, mom?
-> And now I'm going to spank you - You get new mod event only after talking to Lisa about previous event. It is easy to miss event in lounge with Ann and Kira at 23:00, if you go to Ann's bedroom at 22:00 and make wrong choices. Events at 22:00 can take two hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pidorasina

generlaszh

Oct 1, 2021
Open config.cfg in plain text editor and change maxlangs value to 3

Open Data/lines.txt and add your language in lang.2
Code:
lang.0=РУССКИЙ|РУССКИЙ|РУССКИЙ
lang.1=ENGLISH|ENGLISH|ENGLISH
lang.2= عربى | عربى | عربى
Translate main UI elements and some opportunity texts to Arabic in third language section by separating your texts from Russian and English with |

Code:
help=ПОЛЕЗНОЕ|HELP| يساعد
Start the game. Switch to third language and see if RTL alignment is handled properly by game engine. If it is not, you are out of luck.

If it works, translate stuff in Mod.txt and all Data/*.txt files. Some UI elements do not fallback to first language and you might see empty space instead of Russian.
thank you so much(y):)

songossj11

Dec 27, 2017
1. Frame Alice for smoking by finding cigarettes in her room. You have whole day til 18:00, when she is not in her room.
2. Ann starts talking about punishing Alice during dinner.
-> No, mom, you're wrong (You won't see that choice, if you missed side story with Ann and Alice near TV)
-> Exactly. You, on the other hand...
-> She knows what she did. Right, mom?
-> And now I'm going to spank you - You get new mod event only after talking to Lisa about previous event. It is easy to miss event in lounge with Ann and Kira at 23:00, if you go to Ann's bedroom at 22:00 and make wrong choices. Events at 22:00 can take two hours.
Look like I am missing side story with Ann and Alice near TV. Do you know how to do it?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Look like I am missing side story with Ann and Alice near TV. Do you know how to do it?
Watch TV with Ann at 21:00. Use "What are you watching?" -> "I want something else..." dialog for that and not all the other dialogs cluttering the screen.

At the times when Ann is riding Max next to TV, somebody might see them. After few such events that person will discuss other options with them.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: bacadem5

songossj11

Dec 27, 2017
Watch TV with Ann at 21:00. Use "What are you watching?" -> "I want something else..." dialog for that and not all the other dialogs cluttering the screen.

At the times when Ann is riding Max next to TV, somebody might see them. After few such events that person will discuss other options with them.
Thanks it helped :)

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
how to complete the mentor task? Lisa began to go to the coffee shop and chat with Vika. learned a lot of interesting things... She seems to care more about my personal life than her own. It will be necessary to find out what is the reason for such concern...

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
how to complete the mentor task? Lisa began to go to the coffee shop and chat with Vika. learned a lot of interesting things... She seems to care more about my personal life than her own. It will be necessary to find out what is the reason for such concern...
Next step is in 0.17 content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a big gap between starting romantic relationship with Lisa and next mentoring step. You are probably still around 0.10-0.13 content. Meet Lisa's schoolmate and advance her story until Max is kicked out of the house. Meet Vicky alone. Progress Ann's corruption when she returns from work in the evening. Lessons in 0.16 do not count as mentoring opportunity.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
How to enter Arabic words to type words correctly Note: Arabic is written from right to left
Translate English or Russian words into Arabic. Open the MOD file in the Notepad program (and all files located in the Datа folder) and translate each line of the English (or Russian) text into Arabic, for example, with an online translator. The game contains several tens of thousands of lines of text....

Last edited:

DiWi

Nov 1, 2017
help me please im Stucked

Sex at night with Lisa and Kira - Kira's lessons, instead of anal First lesson

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
help me please im Stucked

Sex at night with Lisa and Kira - Kira's lessons, instead of anal First lesson
Invite Kira for the night. Talk with Kira at 10:00-11:00 near the pool. She must know something about Lisa after event next to TV with Mr.Dick.

It is more likely that you are missing two events before this event.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i can't buy chocolate from shop. They didnt talk about that. Is this bug or am i missing something?
You can buy chocolate from the shop only after Lisa tells Alice's secret. No chocolate, if you don't pass "You look weird" chat with success. Chat depends on Lisa's relationship level, if I remember correctly. In this BB variant you have to buy chocolate only once.

DiWi

Nov 1, 2017
Invite Kira for the night. Talk with Kira at 10:00-11:00 near the pool. She must know something about Lisa after event next to TV with Mr.Dick.

It is more likely that you are missing two events before this event.
Thanks and how i get this Two Events?

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes