Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
What path should i take for Lisa? The Jewelry path or the Olivia path?
Which path does the mod cover more?
Olivia's path ends in 0.9 in original game. There is no logical way for it to do story in later versions. In other paths Lisa introduces Max to some blonde. It is difficult to introduce to somebody, who Max is already fucking.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I went with the Olivia path and i am way to deep within the plot. Two days of playing. I have regrets towards Smirniy that we aren't allowed to continue mentor path alongside Olivia. I don't know how much content i will miss from the mod because of that...

Last edited:

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
I went with the Olivia path and i am way to deep within the plot. Two days of playing. I have regrets towards Smirniy that we aren't allowed to continue mentor path alongside Olivia. I don't know how much content i will miss from the mod because of that...
This MOD develops the line of relations with Lisa. The line with Olivia is a dead end, playing along it you will not see the scenes of the mod. Olivia is also in fashion.
Unfortunately, the author of this distribution did not write at the beginning of the topic that it was necessary to choose Lisa's line.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I think something is wrong on Changing Roles, Alice never shows up at night so I never get those scenes. Is there a way to fix this?
As far as I see 0.22 broke that event by adding conditions in place where conditions do not work. There is no logical reason to disable that event in one "Cunning plan" opportunity stage.

Open Data/11.txt in any text editor and find '11.af.0' text. Spoiler shows code that works and that was working in 0.21. In your files you will find code which tries to turn it off after some event with Anton and Alice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

11.af.0 event is called by binary game code and mod f..ed up by messing up with it.

Last edited:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
using the v21-end save file but unable to trigger:
Lisa notices Max and Anna in the kitchen 1 time - (living room at
20.00) (except Monday and Thursday) - when choosing - "Fuck in
the pussy - Fuck with all his might"

ok manage to get it, should be Anna notices Max and Lisa, i felt weird about the time and character as 2100 only can interact with Anna at living room while 2000 is Lisa at Kitchen
I faced the same setuation. While I am having sex with Ann Lisa does not appear.

Reactions: a9088380

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I faced the same setuation. While I am having sex with Ann Lisa does not appear.
That event is for the time when Ann interrupts Max training with Lisa in living room/kitchen. The only conditions for it are 1. Ann must be at home. Hence not Monday or Thursday. 2. Lisa must be in good mood, cause you can't trigger that training when Lisa is grumpy. 3. Lisa's and Max relationship must be past certain event with Max, Lisa, Olivia and sofa next to TV. Spoilers. 4. They have to train not in the way original game has them do it. I assume you did all the events listed in walkthrough/guide before it. Don't want to trace exact conditions for event.

Event extends repeated events that were happening in previous mod versions.

There are no events near tv at 21:00 that involve Lisa.

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostFaceGuy

vidyasagar

Dec 2, 2020
any one having the save in this possition
Anton comes from the club with Kira and Alice - (swimming pool
03.00 Saturday) - the phrase "It seems to me that you are not
lagging behind her either!"

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
any one having the save in this possition
Anton comes from the club with Kira and Alice - (swimming pool
03.00 Saturday) - the phrase "It seems to me that you are not
lagging behind her either!"
Technically event starts at 20:00 when some sneaky dude feeds candy to unsuspecting victim. Only then events at 3:00 happen.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes