asina

Aug 5, 2017
and this computer only ı see that but ı cant click nothing Adsız.png
t cant talk with kira alice lisa mom

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
and ı cant click somewhere like this ı cant in bathroom because no option
Sorry, but I've never seen a problem like this, whether with or without any mod. I think there's something wrong with your installation.
Actually, I do not answer here any questions about the basic program, but since you obviously play my mod, I'll try to help you.
So please dl original prog

asina

Aug 5, 2017
Sorry, but I've never seen a problem like this, whether with or without any mod. I think there's something wrong with your installation.
Actually, I do not answer here any questions about the basic program, but since you obviously play my mod, I'll try to help you.
So please dl original prog
already ı have that game and it not new ı playing ur mod ı played 0.22 and other this problem only in 0.23 ı have now

asina

Aug 5, 2017
and ım download all files copy images and mod assembly everything ı know how to play ur mod ım always play ur mod

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hmmh, that's really strange I don't know why this happens.
Please check if you've all 22 data- files in Data folder. All there ?
Then please check if you've all these files in BigBrother _Data folder
upload_2018-7-1_13-42-15.png

That is really my last idea, what might be wrong. Have tested it on two different BB installations and everything is working fine.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I asked million times for a Save File pls can someone upload one to see if my error its cause incompatibility from my old saves from the clean version!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
And I think, there are saves more then enough posted in the appropriate thread

But nevertheless her is a save file from BB version 0.13. It's from a gameplay using only Galin's mod, should be at, or a least near the end of BBv013 gameplay

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
No ! As I described "It's from a gameplay using only Galin's mod,".
If you like, add the LPS mod, and you can play my mod from beginning.
Still the same problem even after using the new save file, maybe using original LPS save file will make the difference till then can't say what's the problem. I think you said the save file its from Gailin mode, will be nice if someone its able to upload original LPS file so i can see if that's the problem, i will really appreciate!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I got white screen in some scenes from this mod.
White screen always show that are images missing. Because game with my mod now contains round about 4500 images, how should I know which images you are missing?
Have you dl all mega image folder, and copied the content of them into images-folder ?
Please make a screenshot, and I can identify it (at leats I need the dialogue of that scene).

songossj11

Dec 27, 2017
White screen always show that are images missing. Because game with my mod now contains round about 4500 images, how should I know which images you are missing?
Have you dl all mega image folder, and copied the content of them into images-folder ?
Please make a screenshot, and I can identify it (at leats I need the dialogue of that scene).
You can call me dumb :D I didn't download images :D

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Question, what is the Gift for Lisa and where i finde that? idk :/

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Question, what is the Gift for Lisa and where i finde that? idk :/
Uhh, that's really simple. Max has bought something during the last shopping with the family. So you don't have to order something online, or something else.
The conditions are only, that you can go shopping with the family (which is not possible in very early stage of the game), and you're fare enough with Lisa (she's given a BJ), then go to her room on Sunday/12:00. Oh, I nearly forgot: her mood must be high enough (>349)

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks, i just wondering, load the save 4 times now and every time she kicks me out from the cabine, im at Kiss Lession :/

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thanks, i just wondering, load the save 4 times now and every time she kicks me out from the cabine, im at Kiss Lession :/
cabine ? I think you mean her/your room, or? It's just to early. You have to do a lot more before you reach that point.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
At Shopping, with Mod i can choose old or rich Center, if i go with Lisa in the Change Room, you mean that Gift?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote