Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
HI Lazyharry, obviously there is something wrong. Look at the screenshots there is no option to talk to Kira. I even download again your files fro OP

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
HI Lazyharry, obviously there is something wrong. Look at the screenshots there is no option to talk to Kira. I even download again your files fro OP
I've really no idea, what's the problem is, because as I already told yoi, your save-filke is working fine with my BBv0.13 installation. Have you really applied all of the data-files from LPS-Modv0.22 and Mod.txt ?
But that's really the last idea that I have, why it doesn't work: you have not the last mod.txt.
Please check with a text.editor if you have following line in your mod.txt:

line 1626: change.kira.plan.dia@60@ These are the new plans, syntax is as follow
line 1627: poss.car>30&day=5&kira.cheer.0^11 cheer 6 kmm-cheer-1 true
line 1628: poss.aunt>11&day=3&05.kmf.0^11 kmf.0 6 km-sex-1 true
line 1629: poss.aunt>11&day=6&05.kmf.0^11 kmf.0 6 km-sex-1 true
line 1630: poss.cof=5&day=2&alav=5&09.gi.0^11 ask.kira 6 km-sex-1 true
line 1631: poss.cof=5&day=4&alav=5&09.gi.0^11 ask.kira 6 km-sex-1 true
line 1632: poss.cof=6&day=2&alav=7&09.gl.0^11 ask.kira 6 km-sex-1 true
line 1633: poss.cof=6&day=4&alav=7&09.gl.0^11 ask.kira 6 km-sex-1 true
line 1634: poss.cof=6&day=2&alav=9&09.gn.0^11 ask.kira 6 km-sex-1 true
line 1635: poss.cof=6&day=4&alav=9&09.gn.0^11 ask.kira 6 km-sex-1 true
line 1636: poss.cof=8&day=2&alav=12&09.gr.0^11 ask.kira 6 km-sex-1 true
line 1637: poss.cof=8&day=4&alav=12&09.gr.0^11 ask.kira 6 km-sex-1 true

Apr 28, 2017
I downloaded all the compatible mods today, and according to instructions I extracted all the necessary files. After I'm starting it, I don't get any menu or any option. Just a blank white screen. Tell me what to do next.
Screenshot (186).png

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
White screens during playing the game normally mean "missing image", but this image means there is an code error, so the program didn't start. First tell me which mods you've installed?

johnneye8

Jan 30, 2018
Hi [lazyharry],

Do you think you might add an update which finally includes full sex with Lisa?

Thanks

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi [lazyharry],

Do you think you might add an update which finally includes full sex with Lisa?

Thanks
Yes, I'd like that idea. But because I'm not a renderer, I've to wait until somebody has uploaded enough material for that.
It should be a story, maybe first continuing the sex lessons with Lisa. So there are already some images excisting, but for a complete story, there should be more material. My next update will at least contain the continuation of the Vicky story, and I'm already waiting for the next images of Lisa's sex lessons.

But you'll also have noticed that the interest in this thread has declined significant. And as explained I need therefore a series of images and not just individual ones.

U

User_51567

I can help out with making renders for everything.

But not right now, i am in the middle of moving to another house/country so untill everything is set up over here and we moved everything it's a no-go for me.
I expect that everything will be mostly done around the second week on June, so if you can wait that long...After that i can help you with everything you need.

Want to see this mod continu because i absolutely love it, it's not a mindless sex mod like many other but you try to continu the story in place.
Will have a couple questions when i start working with it, but i will PM you around that time if that's okay with you.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Oh, that sounds pretty damn good.
I have not thought about a story, but it could be first of all a continuation of Lisa's sex eduction with Mom. And then finally when Mom has explained everything , Lisa is so turned on, that she like to do the final step, without Mom knowing about it.
But I am open to any suggestion, and there is no hurry. I'm on vacation myself next week.
I'll wait until you are ready to start. Many thanks in advance! :cool:

Reactions: User_51567

durimar

Dec 28, 2017
He. How to trigger 2nd and 3rd photo sessions with Lisa? I followed all the steps, but nothing but shopping on Saturday and 1-st PS on Sunday at 12:00. Oh! And can fcuk Kira on Sat. help please/:FeelsBadMan:

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
Hi Lazyharry, somehow I managed to date Vicky for a second time but only for a BJ. So do I need Kira again for the next date.I have no option to talk to her Tuesday and Thursday. I saw the Opportunities and there I have written that I need more dates for fucking Vicky.Also what happened after third photo session with Lisa.
p.s How to unlock scenes with secret room
Thanks in advance

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
He. How to trigger 2nd and 3rd photo sessions with Lisa? I followed all the steps, but nothing but shopping on Saturday and 1-st PS on Sunday at 12:00. Oh! And can fcuk Kira on Sat. help please/:FeelsBadMan:
Sorry, for delay of my answer, but I've been on holiday for a week.
I've already described it a lot in this thread. After first photo session talk to Lisa at 20:00 (dishwashing), then at 23:00 during homework show her the images and get a reward for it. After that you've to show the images to Kira at 03:00 (pool or lounge), then you get access to photo session 2 at Saturday 10:00

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi Lazyharry, somehow I managed to date Vicky for a second time but only for a BJ. So do I need Kira again for the next date.I have no option to talk to her Tuesday and Thursday. I saw the Opportunities and there I have written that I need more dates for fucking Vicky.Also what happened after third photo session with Lisa.
p.s How to unlock scenes with secret room
Thanks in advance
If you've got the BJ from Vicky then you've reached the end ot this route so far. Check the opportunities: .....You've reached the end of this opportunity in Lisa's Photo-Session & More v0.22 mod. Will be continued!
It will be continued with a talk to kira, then coffeeshop saturday at 17:00 in next mod version (V0.23)

If you've had photo-session 1, 2 and 3 then it's the end of it. No continuation so far. Can only be continued if I get new images.

If you mean the dungeon scenes (cellar, secret room), you'll get in the night from Friday to saturday when you go to sleep at 00:00 ( Ꚛ Damn, what's going on here) The only condition is poss.sed>40, that means, Max has found out that Lisa is turned on from the feeling of helplessness (handcuffed etc.).

samis

May 24, 2017
hi
i played v0.19a with out any problems but i just played v0.22 and all i get is White screens and some time it stuck in first photo you can see dialogues but no photo.
is there any right or wrong order for MEGA - Files to install ??

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
hi
i played v0.19a with out any problems but i just played v0.22 and all i get is White screens and some time it stuck in first photo you can see dialogues but no photo.
is there any right or wrong order for MEGA - Files to install ??
No there is no order for installing the mega files. If you've DL all images folder you should have all images. White screen means missing image, but there are so many. I can't know which one you're talking about. Please tell which dialogue, oder make a screenshot and I can have a look at it, to help you

samis

May 24, 2017
No there is no order for installing the mega files. If you've DL all images folder you should have all images. White screen means missing image, but there are so many. I can't know which one you're talking about. Please tell which dialogue, oder make a screenshot and I can have a look at it, to help you
thx bro but i fixed it. it was me being a noob i just copied (Images-LPSv014-021) and (Images-LPS-upto-v013) folders not what were in them so instead of all of those images and folders that are in those 2 mega files i just had 2 foldes in my (Images folder) :).and sorry i know my ENG is super BAD

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Ah, I see what happens.
But one note I like to give you: Please copy the complete content of the Mega folders into Images (keep the folders, which are in the Mega Files), otherwise Animation will not run.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Both of these Image Packs seem to be unavailable.
Images SA v06 mod
Images-LPS-upto-v013
Didn't know, what happened. New Upload is running. Everything will be fixed in round about 1 hour !
Thanks for the hint !

Edit: Sorry, has taken a bit more time depending on infrastructure updates of f95zone.com

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote