Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
How I trigger the shopping? every saturday I can't go
You don't have to trigger anything, it happens autimatically in standard game. But you can't go shopping from start of the game, it takes some weeks (do not exactely remember how long). You're not very far in gameplay, right ?

Fourlegs

Oct 22, 2017
You don't have to trigger anything, it happens autimatically in standard game. But you can't go shopping from start of the game, it takes some weeks (do not exactely remember how long). You're not very far in gameplay, right ?
I'm in final at 0.13

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
I'll give that a try, thank you!
I made the mistake of saving at 10 on the Saturday before entering the room so I can't get to the laptop until after 11. Fortunately, I have a save just after Ps2 so I'll just have to go back to that one and make sure everything is in place this time. I'll let you know if it works. Thanks again!

Aaaand.... it worked! I think Lisa'a mood must have been just below the minimum amount to trigger Ps3 in the save I was using. I didn't have to edit anything, just played until the Saturday morning from my Ps2 save and made sure Lisa was at max mood before entering the room; shoot triggered straight away! great ending, by the way!

Thoroughly enjoyed this, and am looking forward to any future updates. Hoping there will be a way to review all previous shoots on the laptop. Thanks!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I'm the only one that have a "error" when i see mom alone in the morning?
I'm getting that error with a lot of her menus
The problem has been described in some posts here. It's caused by an error in assembly.dll, chancer and I'm have used in the past. Although the problem is solved and new dll is working fine, you might have the error, because something in the flags has been changed and then stored in the gamesave. I can play really without this "error", but also have some saves, where it is still popping up. So the only solution so far : go back to a gamesave, where it's not popping up and play from that point. Sorry, not other solution yet available.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
The problem has been described in some posts here. It's caused by an error in assembly.dll, chancer and I'm have used in the past. Although the problem is solved and new dll is working fine, you might have the error, because something in the flags has been changed and then stored in the gamesave. I can play really without this "error", but also have some saves, where it is still popping up. So the only solution so far : go back to a gamesave, where it's not popping up and play from that point. Sorry, not other solution yet available.
I've tried, I've played mod after the finish of 0.13 version of the game, now if I load this save game (end of original 0.13) I've got the same error, have you got some save that I can use it (maybe a finished 0.13version) or what can I do?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I'm struggling with this problem too, I have now takena save game from an unmodded game play (only missing the last approach of lisa in the kitchen whilst Max and Anne are fucking), and copied/renamed it to a installation with the mod. And finally the error is gone (I hope it stays that way), here is the savefile.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
Thank you very much for the help, I've got the error too with this save game, I don't understand why =(

I've tried a clean BB with only these with error result :(
here are the images:

Aug 22, 2017
I spent weeks trying to get a completely unmodded, clean game from 0 to 0.13 completed, to THEN install mods and I also get the same error. It's a harsh grind. But no, using a clean savegame is not an option.

tarzanello22

Jul 11, 2017
I know, but I use a BB clean "installation" in way to avoid some hidden file from another mod I've tried in the past, it's like a over proof XD

EDIT: I've try to use Chancer mod, and with it I've got no error, but when I replace it with Photoshot the error return

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Important Info :

I've just uploaded my new version v0.16. I had originally planned to create more new modules, but the constant work for error recovery took much longer. That's why I decided to publish a (hopefully) bug-cleaned version first.

Please note: I've tested it with a clean installation of the game, added all image files and the LPS-v0.16 mod, which includes the assembly.dll, all datafiles, the mod.txt and a save-file. And yes there is no longer this ominous error.

The save-file is played nearly to the end of v0.13 (missing only the last two approaches of Lisa in the kitchen, whilst Mom & Max are fucking).

So, I wish you a lot of fun with the new Lisa-Photo-Session-V0.16 :cool::oops:

Reactions: SandyF

Overlord1203

Feb 9, 2018
Hi,
thx for your work i like this mod very much.

I have a problem with missing images for the Kira's watching TV event at 3:00 some nights.
There is a line "Let's watch her a bit" with leads to sceens without an image.
I looked at data/kiratalk.txt and the images that should be shown are "km-tvfun-#", but i dont find such named jpgs in your files.

Regards Overlord

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
thx for your work i like this mod very much.

I have a problem with missing images for the Kira's watching TV event at 3:00 some nights.
There is a line "Let's watch her a bit" with leads to sceens without an image.
I looked at data/kiratalk.txt and the images that should be shown are "km-tvfun-#", but i dont find such named jpgs in your files.

Regards Overlord
Sorry, I've no idea where they got lost, will check it tomorrow (hope that's the only missing images). Please dl the enclosed file with the images

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
so do I need to download all six mega links to do everything here. seems overly complicated why not just make it one link? Am i the only one confused with what I actually have to do here.
I'll just go ahead and download all six and see if the how to works that way.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote