• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Unity Onhold Big Brother: Lisa's Photo-Session & More [v0.23] [lazyharry]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

wraephia

Apr 26, 2017
thanks the part at dishwash now works. but the second photo session still dont work. its saturday 10 and i go into the room with lisa, but theres just cloths changing scene.
thanks for your hard work again
It's the same for me. I installed the mod Version 14 from the OP. And all I get are the dialogs of the other mods included in the downloads provided at the OP.
Also thanks for your enjoyable mod.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
It's the same for me. I installed the mod Version 14 from the OP. And all I get are the dialogs of the other mods included in the downloads provided at the OP.
Also thanks for your enjoyable mod.
So please read post and use the others.txt file from that post and look please in my next post

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Work fine for firts photoset with liza but try for second photoset on saturday at 10am not work just dial for shopping only

Thank you for your great mod.

Sorry for my bad english.
Yep, same thing for me again. Tried all the dialogue options to see if the trigger was hidden somewhere. No luck.
thanks the part at dishwash now works. but the second photo session still dont work. its saturday 10 and i go into the room with lisa, but theres just cloths changing scene.
thanks for your hard work again
Have you done all necessary steps as I've decribed in "How to play" ? After PS 1 you have to talk to Lisa (dishwash), later then during homework show images to Lisa, and finally get reward. After that, you've to talk to Kira and show her the images (optionally at pool or lounge at 03:00). If you don't do this steps, you cannot trigger Photosession 2 and 3.
But if you've still problems to get, or like to repeat it, you can cheat it. I've implemented a cheat function into cheat mod (cheat Lisa). You can control your progress also with save-editor. After the events the trigger should have following values Photo-Session 1: eric.inf=3, talk Lisa (dishwash): eric.inf=4, show images/reward: eric.inf=5, talk Kira/show images: eric.inf=6Photo-Session 2: eric.inf=7

Nilo11

Jan 26, 2018
Have you done all necessary steps as I've decribed in "How to play" ? After PS 1 you have to talk to Lisa (dishwash), later then during homework show images to Lisa, and finally get reward. After that, you've to talk to Kira and show her the images (optionally at pool or lounge at 03:00). If you don't do this steps, you cannot trigger Photosession 2 and 3.
But if you've still problems to get, or like to repeat it, you can cheat it. I've implemented a cheat function into cheat mod (cheat Lisa). You can control your progress also with save-editor. After the events the trigger should have following values Photo-Session 1: eric.inf=3, talk Lisa (dishwash): eric.inf=4, show iages/reward: eric.inf=5, Photo-Session 2: eric.inf=6
Of course i try all you say , but for any raison does not work , impossible to progress photoshoot session 2 with lisa.

Aug 7, 2017
But if you've still problems to get, or like to repeat it, you can cheat it. I've implemented a cheat function into cheat mod (cheat Lisa). You can control your progress also with save-editor. After the events the trigger should have following values Photo-Session 1: eric.inf=3, talk Lisa (dishwash): eric.inf=4, show images/reward: eric.inf=5, talk Kira/show images: eric.inf=6Photo-Session 2: eric.inf=7
I did all steps too and the progress is at 6 in cheat menu. But still the secound fotoshootig does not trigger. Thanks for your help

Edit. I tried with save editor but i wasn‘t able to trigger the scene

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi together,
for all who like my mod and playing it I've just released my new Version v0.15. Sorry, nonew images, no new mod parts.
This release is clearly focussed on eliminating errors, such as events are popping up to early in game, when they are not yet should by logic.
In addition there is a new Assembly.dll done by Chancer (Thanks to him !), which now should not prevent entering the own room in new started games. And yes, I've tested it, it works now.
For all of you, who are waiting for really new content have to wait for next version. Sorry, but my time is limited.

Important: upload-error on mega (19:11), will be fixed in about 5 minutes

Reactions: Nilo11

Nilo11

Jan 26, 2018
Hi together,
for all who like my mod and playing it I've just released my new Version v0.15. Sorry, nonew images, no new mod parts.
This release is clearly focussed on eliminating errors, such as events are popping up to early in game, when they are not yet should by logic.
In addition there is a new Assembly.dll done by Chancer (Thanks to him !), which now should not prevent entering the own room in new started games. And yes, I've tested it, it works now.
For all of you, who are waiting for really new content have to wait for next version. Sorry, but my time is limited.

Thank's this work fine thank you for your time lazyharry and thank's Chancer too .

Aug 7, 2017
Hi together,

Thanks for your great work. Itz just genius how much you and other modders work.
Really great

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Quick Info for all lovers of Lisa-Photo-Session:

Just a quick update from Spopping Adventure v0.51 to v0.6. If you've already Lisa PS v015, you need to DL only and the updated images folder

Reactions: GA123

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Quick info for Photo-Session lovers:
Sorry guy's, another bugfix is necessary. Have found a bug in Shopping-Adventure v0.6. Derover has already fixed it, so now Shopping Adventure v0.61 is integrated into Photo-Session V015b. If you 've already v0.15a, you only need to DL the megafile LPS-V015b and copy/paste it to your BB directory

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I Completed the V.13
If you've played v0.13 to the end, you should have activated all necessary triggers, to see every modul of Lisa Photo-Session. Have you DL all files from new version v015b and copy/paste them into the right folders ? You start Lisa-Photo-Session now on Sunday 12:00. To play to the end you have to do all necessary steps as explained in "How to play" on page 1

hasip zam

Aug 3, 2017
Please inform me, where you've got errors (screenshot or dialogue), so I can check it.
I am stuck at new job 31 or 32. I need to talk with mom about new film; I didn't talk aunt Kira to move lounge but dialog about sleeping with mom appears but no dialog about new movie.

New Job.JPG Dialog Error.JPG

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I see, have had similar errors too, but after chancer's correcting of the assmbly.dll, these errors are gone. Have you really DL mod 15b withe the latest dll. Please check assembly.ll. Should have 195kb and date of 15.02.18. If it is correct, please post a save before this scene, so I can check it, although this is scene in normal gameplay. The errors I've got before new dll, have had not effect to the gameplay, so maybe it's the same. If you klick on error, and there is nothing, that doesn't mean there is something gone. Maybe you have to play several days before you get option to talk to mom, or mood is not high enough. With a savegame maybe I can find out.

hasip zam

Aug 3, 2017
I see, have had similar errors too, but after chancer's correcting of the assmbly.dll, these errors are gone. Have you really DL mod 15b withe the latest dll. Please check assembly.ll. Should have 195kb and date of 15.02.18. If it is correct, please post a save before this scene, so I can check it, although this is scene in normal gameplay. The errors I've got before new dll, have had not effect to the gameplay, so maybe it's the same. If you klick on error, and there is nothing, that doesn't mean there is something gone. Maybe you have to play several days before you get option to talk to mom, or mood is not high enough. With a savegame maybe I can find out.
The dll is the same, and you are right error is related with extra scene about pilates ball yoga and Lisa watches, not about new movie dialogue. Don't know because of assembly.dll or not, but I think sleeping dialogues make new job talks invisible. (Sorry for my English and thanks for help)
Here is the save file:

hasip zam

Aug 3, 2017
And I have a question: What I need to be caught by mom while fucking Lisa in the kitchen. It was not in the original game, so I think it is in this mod.

lmm-kitchen-3.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote