Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hi ! Thanks Mr/Mrs/Ms Ikaruga for this mod.

I don't really know what a mod is, but from what I understand (based on my poor gaming / programming knowledge), this mod will help me regarding the lack of money, the irritating Eric and a simpler, quicker way to play (without having to wait for certain events). So I would gladly try it!

But pardon me, a quick question, while playing the normal mode, it seems that I (Max) can never be caught peeping as I think my stealth stat is around 100+ (more less). So I never experienced said 'private punishment' with Mom in her room. What actually happened was I have to give her $350 or $500 per week to avoid public punishment. Did I made a mistake? Will this mod help me experience private punishments with Mom?

Thanks in advance!

P/S : I will inform you if any bug occur in my gameplay if that'd help. :)
Hello @Rhofiac
You can still have your punishment at breakfast in the morning, i added an option in first dialogue who enable you or / and your sisters to get punished :)

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I have a problem, whenever I go to the store the items are gone until the event has passed already

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
I've been using the mod for some time, but I'm having a problem triggering the private punishment.
I've used the breakfast punishment option to punish Max, but the dialogue about starting private punishments. I'm quite far into the game, if that matters.

Thanks for any help.

Phenom316

Jun 21, 2017
hello, after the scene with alice (first time for her to give me a BJ) then on that night, when i try to sleep, there is no option to advance. its just say "i really want to sleep". I s this a bug? please help. thank you. Capture.JPG

TheTakeo

Jun 26, 2017
When I am replacing the Assembly-CsSharp.dll file the game won't start.

I get the config menu were I can change the resolution etc. , but after that I am stuck in the loading screen and it is stuck there forever.

I am unzipping the mod file into the game file and replacing both files.

-----------------------

I have redownloaded the mod multiple times and the game does function nominal without the mod files.

Thanks in advance guys :)

Apr 8, 2017
When I am replacing the Assembly-CsSharp.dll file the game won't start.

I get the config menu were I can change the resolution etc. , but after that I am stuck in the loading screen and it is stuck there forever.

I am unzipping the mod file into the game file and replacing both files.

-----------------------

I have redownloaded the mod multiple times and the game does function nominal without the mod files.

Thanks in advance guys :)
looking @ ur attached files, seems d base file u use is not from f95zone.
as this site says;
if u got it somewhere , u got screwed..

Reactions: ikaruga

TheTakeo

Jun 26, 2017
Mh, not sure I understand what you mean. I downloaded that off the Patreon link, but anyways I sidestepped the issue by downloading Galins MOD and a cracked version of this game.

That works :/

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
looking @ ur attached files, seems d base file u use is not from f95zone.
as this site says;
if u got it somewhere , u got screwed..
Mh, not sure I understand what you mean. I downloaded that off the Patreon link, but anyways I sidestepped the issue by downloading Galins MOD and a cracked version of this game.

That works :/
@bLitZ is right, our crack works with our version of the game.
The public version may be the same in story, but maybe not in code.

You may need to re dl the whole game from our link, with crackmod, and extra, then make a whole new package. It'll work for sure, as if it didn't, the forum should be burn already :)

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
How exactly do I know when I can use the mod to get rid of eric? Can I use it the first time he comes to visit? Or is there a specific time I need to wait for? I'm excited as fuck I can finally be rid of him so I will actually play this game again.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Ikaruga, I successfully removed eric from the game but unfortunately I removed him after the second or so meeting because I wanted absolutely zero cuck in my game, however I am now unable to progress with anyone. Got 1 blowjob from alice in the bathroom, had 1st cam session with aunt, gave mom first massage and that's as far as I can go. I'm now stuck into a loop of those same things.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Ikaruga, I successfully removed eric from the game but unfortunately I removed him after the second or so meeting because I wanted absolutely zero cuck in my game, however I am now unable to progress with anyone. Got 1 blowjob from alice in the bathroom, had 1st cam session with aunt, gave mom first massage and that's as far as I can go. I'm now stuck into a loop of those same things.
You need Eric to advance in game, until a certain point.
I don't know it precisely, but seems to be too early :)

Reactions: RazzleDazzle

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I was using a previous version of your mod (Version 0.4.6) and the file size is 104kb now your latest version size is 15kb! Did you trim the fat or am I missing something?

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I was using a previous version of your mod (Version 0.4.6) and the file size is 104kb now your latest version size is 15kb! Did you trim the fat or am I missing something?
I removed the gallery, because fuck that everyone can uncrypt the images ,and cg are given :p

Reactions: dav121

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Has anyone tried the 0.5 version of the mod with game version 0.6 ?