Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

lowan

Jun 2, 2017
Either I'm doing something wrong here or something, because I followed the instructions and I can't bypass the disclaimer when first starting the game. Won't start at all.
I got the exact same problem, can we get some help thank you guys

Apr 5, 2017
where can I find the punishment menu? Also can't find the cheat to increase max's authority on Alice/Lisa?(unless it's removed)

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
where can I find the punishment menu? Also can't find the cheat to increase max's authority on Alice/Lisa?(unless it's removed)
Someone asked about this earlier. To punish, you can do it at meals by asking Mom to whip some ass. That's the way to cheat authority.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
is there a way with mod.txt to balance the game? like reactivating the income from website when Max is at war with Eric...then the income is totaly stopped (Max is cunny, won't depend on the pocketmoney)... the max-boost for skill, sex, massage and others is likely overdone... a boost for 50 or 100 will do, too (more fun with random scenes).... but it would be great if there is a way to enhance the sessionrewards... 2 - 5 gainpoints are way to less... think about 20, then it would be like 50 scenes to reward 1000 skillpoints (like the max-cheat)... if it is too much to consider, pls put the account-reward under the "repeatable"-session or give me the commandline to do it for myself...

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
maybe it is a simple "eye-problem"... as for me ( little colorblind) the color for this option is visible, when the cursor "hits" the line ... try to move the mouse under the first line and see, if the option arise

Juicemaker

Jun 14, 2017
Quick warning by TCMS:
This thread is for you to ask for changes to the mod / post what problems you might have with the mod / mod discussion. That's the only thing allowed on this thread.

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//-//

Hello everyone

Thank you for your fidelity ! I'm happy to give you this mod.
I know that many of you want to add functionnalities, but you need to understand my philosophy : I don't want you break your save by using my mod, that's why i won't include in my mod anything i suspect dangerous or changing too much your game.

I'm too prudent, i kn ow, but i'm sure you can remove my mod and continue playing without any bugs or mistakes.

Sometimes, my mod will implement borderline modification, like Eric switchs in v0.4. I'll warn about it.

If this version of the mod, i give a modified DLL with my mod. This dll if the "game side" code of the game. I'll tell you exatly what i did in this file. Be absolutly sure that everything is safe for your game.

Installation
Just replace the Mod.txt file with the one present in your game root directory
If you have download the version from f95zone, just put the mod file in the folder where "BigBrother.exe" is.

You need to replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll present to \0.5.0.007\BigBrother_Data\Managed\ to implement dll mods. It's not mandatory, as Mod.txt and Dll mod are independants

You can just unzip the file into your game folder, and accept to replace the 2 files ;)

Features

New From the last version (0.5.2)
Dll mod

New mods ! Yeah !
  • Allow to clean the pool even if someone is in the house (but need to have to clean the pool, and respect the hours - changed from 11-19 to 9-19)
  • You can use your notebook everywhere
  • You don't need to be in the pool to search a spider
  • Don't need to be 10am or 11am to maybe found a spider
  • No need to be in your room to read if you can read something
  • All events who require you to be alone are activated (you don't need to be alone anymore)
  • All items price divided by 2

Mod.txt changes
  • Topless mega switch
This switch, present in "max cheats" will toggle an internal flag used to toggle art from swimsuits to topless. If you enable it, then your mom, Lisa and Alice will be topless when in the pool. It's a safe switch, so don't hesitate to try ;)
  • Get rid of Eric
Yes, you read well. I found the master switch to get rid of him. This switch is triggered when you achieve either of the 2 quest to get him out of the game. You'll get your sister back, Eric will never come at home. Peace.
Carefull !!! NEVER switch it until first visit of him, as you may break the game (not sure, but you're advised!)​
  • Removed Gallery (useless until up to date)
  • Master influence reset in max menu (to avoid going in all menus)
  • Some typos
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Version (0.5.1)
  • Same as version 0.4.6

Disclaimer
As i know, some people are modding this file too. It's great because everyone can add his touch. But please, if you mix my mod with yours, change the first line of the file to add your personnal data, as people will be able to know witch version they use.

If you alter my mod, PLEASE tell it in comment at start of the file (use # for comments)

Please : no messy and wild requests. Let me some time to organize myself as i eared you :)
thankyou for your great work but
I'm really confused can you tell me how to use mod ?
Please.
I have put in the folder with big_brother.exe but nothing changes
I want to use cheat menu but dont know how?
thank you

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Btw @ikaruga no need for the assembly file :)

I don't understand :)
You're talking about the DLL ? Of course it's needed ! You don't read my op about it :p

Dll mod
New mods ! Yeah !
  • Allow to clean the pool even if someone is in the house (but need to have to clean the pool, and respect the hours - changed from 11-19 to 9-19)
  • You can use your notebook everywhere
  • You don't need to be in the pool to search a spider
  • Don't need to be 10am or 11am to maybe found a spider
  • No need to be in your room to read if you can read something
  • All events who require you to be alone are activated (you don't need to be alone anymore)
  • All items price divided by 2

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I don't understand :)
You're talking about the DLL ? Of course it's needed ! You don't read my op about it :p
was looking at the dll I had and the one you had on the OP and they were equal... the thing is that I already had installed you mod *facepalm*

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
was looking at the dll I had and the one you had on the OP and they were equal... the thing is that I already had installed you mod *facepalm*
I love the idea to have you play without even thinking of missing my mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hey, my mod doesn't work, when I click on Cheat Menu it just shows the laptop image with no text
Can you tell us what version of the mod you're using ?
Because mine is bug free, so maybe you edited the Mod.txt or you got it elsewhere

Rhofiac

Jun 13, 2017
Hi ! Thanks Mr/Mrs/Ms Ikaruga for this mod.

I don't really know what a mod is, but from what I understand (based on my poor gaming / programming knowledge), this mod will help me regarding the lack of money, the irritating Eric and a simpler, quicker way to play (without having to wait for certain events). So I would gladly try it!

But pardon me, a quick question, while playing the normal mode, it seems that I (Max) can never be caught peeping as I think my stealth stat is around 100+ (more less). So I never experienced said 'private punishment' with Mom in her room. What actually happened was I have to give her $350 or $500 per week to avoid public punishment. Did I made a mistake? Will this mod help me experience private punishments with Mom?

Thanks in advance!

P/S : I will inform you if any bug occur in my gameplay if that'd help. :)