Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

FOR Corp

Nov 5, 2017
Can anyone point me in the direction for the gf fix? I have the old one and was working fine until i asked lisa to be my gf. now my money drops to $0 every time i go to online shop. I'm not sure what i have done wrong. I have the updated version of the game 10.0.004. I did try the files provided here but maybe i did something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Can anyone point me in the direction for the gf fix? I have the old one and was working fine until i asked lisa to be my gf. now my money drops to $0 every time i go to online shop. I'm not sure what i have done wrong. I have the updated version of the game 10.0.004. I did try the files provided here but maybe i did something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Let me guess: you have more than 10k $ and are ~ at day 10 and don't used the search?
It's normal that your money drops to 0. Keep your money below 10k till day ~12 and everthing is fine. For details pls search in the I'm really too lazy to search for you now (bth this question was asked just 2 pages before and 100 times in the ).

FOR Corp

Nov 5, 2017
Let me guess: you have more than 10k $ and are ~ at day 10 and don't used the search?
It's normal that your money drops to 0. Keep your money below 10k till day ~12 and everthing is fine. For details pls search in the I'm really too lazy to search for you now (bth this question was asked just 2 pages before and 100 times in the ).
Awesome thank you I did search but there is was to much information in this thread to get a quick fix. But im already almost past day 12. Just kinda taking my time as im not sure what im going to do about Eric... lol

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Anyone able to help me I'm currently stuck on Big Brother, I've been massaging mum, paying for for bills & have been doing so for 2 weeks game time. Is someone able to have a look at the save file & see if they can possibly fix it or even get me access to both the new job opp & private punishments for sisters I'd be very grateful. Even if you have to use the save editor. Cheers

FOR Corp

Nov 5, 2017
Anyone able to help me I'm currently stuck on Big Brother, I've been massaging mum, paying for for bills & have been doing so for 2 weeks game time. Is someone able to have a look at the save file & see if they can possibly fix it or even get me access to both the new job opp & private punishments for sisters I'd be very grateful. Even if you have to use the save editor. Cheers
From your save game i was able to get private punishment for Alice. Go to mom and select "i know what i want" there is an option to choose private punishment. The Job part I have not yet been able to unlock. Tho Im not 100% sure but it might be in the other options with Oliva etc. I could be wrong tho.

Synth_CDO

Nov 13, 2017
@a1fox3
What do I have do to to make the cheat menu appear?
i copyed the "mode.txt" in the main folder in which the "BigBrother.exe" is but I dont see a cheat menu when accessing the laptop

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3
What do I have do to to make the cheat menu appear?
i copyed the "mode.txt" in the main folder in which the "BigBrother.exe" is but I dont see a cheat menu when accessing the laptop
You must have the cracked version on this site and not from Patreon site.

Synth_CDO

Nov 13, 2017
Thank you <3
After downloading and dezipping "Base Game + Crack" I just add the mod.txt and it should work?
Please excuse my lack of knowledge in those things :)

@grev i dont get it ...

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Thank you <3
After downloading and dezipping "Base Game + Crack" I just add the mod.txt and it should work?

@grev i dont get it ...
i was harrassing fox in a manner consistent with sexual innuendos. as for your question yes just drop the mod.txt into the same directory as the executable and it should work

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you <3

@grev i dont get it ...
Don't worry about but yes that's all you got to do.

Reactions: grev

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Don't worry about but yes that's all you got to do.
did you seriously just take the time to link my profile to your use of my name in a post without the @ symbol just to avoid sending me the notification? or is there a simple trick i dont know about

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
did you seriously just take the time to link my profile to your use of my name in a post without the @ symbol just to avoid sending me the notification? or is there a simple trick i dont know about
Copy and paste dude copy and paste.:angel:

Reactions: grev