Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone have the relationship part if the mod missing from the cheat menu? I see it in the mod file, but cannot seem to find it. I am using the latest version of each.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Ok guys DON'T USE THIS MOD, acording to this guy that was helping me to get a scene that i can't get my save file is messed up thanks to the mod that i am using and this is the only mod that i have been using:

Sorry to have to report this but more than 1 thing is wrong in the save game.
Can not sleep with mom.
Lisa should be in her bathrobe not her everyday clothes. View attachment 33998

The mod you are using cause or have cause this before and is why you should only if need to cheat money only.

This mod seems to be better at not causing this kind of problems but once again only cheat money to be on the safest thing to do. it includes the homework bug fix and if it does not show then you don't have the bug.

Derwiz

Aug 2, 2017
while using this mod, the game froze on me when i was doing the bathroom scene with mom. I entered the bathroom, I can't remember the dialog line that I chose, but it was the one about leaving, and then mom responded saying that she would help me, and then only the picture of mc and mom standing there, no dialog, no options of what to do next, not accepting keyboard or mouse input. I completely reinstalled the game with no mods, got back to that scene, and it fired off without a problem. The scene is the handjob one. As I have no clue how to look into a mod for Unity, I cannot even guess at what happened to make the game crash. In order to confirm, I reinstalled the mod, I upped the relationship, domination, and mood, went to the bathroom, was able to enter it, got the scene to fire, and then it froze in the exact same spot. I am currently looking to see if there are any others so that I can assist making this better. I will report back if I find any.

Other than that, I enjoy this mod, and let me tell you, testing to make sure that it was not the game itself that froze at that point took me most of the day. This game is almost unplayable without a mod. So thank you Ikaruga. If there is anything that I can do to try and throw you some help, let me know.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
1st of all) What is the difference between my "you will be reseted when you own more than 10K" and your "you must have less than 10k"? None the content is the same (or to be exact a crumb of 1$).
I don't understand your question.

2nd) It's a fact that when you have more than 10000 bucks at day 10 and visiting the store the games resets the money no matter if you using a cheat or not. So not the mod is faulty it's a game issue (BTW it can be a usefull issue in a special manner later).
The mod can be fixed easily to circumvent that bug, the game, not.

3rd) If they changed the add from 10k to 5k nothing really changes, bc the limit is still 10k at day 10 and when the player reached the limit (again no matter if he uses a cheat or not) before or at day 10 it will be reseted in the same manner.
Yes it changes, because instead of having 10k and then losing it all, you ahve 5k and you don't lose it.

4th) When you knew this problem so long, why didn't YOU react earlier?
Why me? I don't have the Modder title.

5th) This is the thread for @ikaruga 's mod so when you want to publish an own mod than pls create an own thread for it. Thks.
Mod police much? You sound like a 12 year old.
Welcome to my ignore list.

Reactions: kaya and a1fox3

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I don't understand your question.

The mod can be fixed easily to circumvent that bug, the game, not.

Yes it changes, because instead of having 10k and then losing it all, you ahve 5k and you don't lose it.

Why me? I don't have the Modder title.

Mod police much? You sound like a 12 year old.
Welcome to my ignore list.
at 1) It was not a question it was a statement of a fact.
(Questions have such a little thing behind called questionmark some have a questionmark but are rhetorical. It seems that you can't differ between. Sorry that I overstrained you.)

at 2) In your last post you boasted you changed it in 1 minute. Either this was a lie or your last statement.

at 3) People are greedy. They click 2 times at 5K and get the same effect. --> more than 10K and get a reset. So nothing changed by setting the cheat to 5K.

at 4) Oh you need a title to solve problems? That's ridiculous!

at 5) Maybe I sound for you like a 12 year old but you behave like an infant.
All I suggested was that you present your mod in an own thread to keep the threads clean how it is usual or should be.

Last edited:

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
while using this mod, the game froze on me when i was doing the bathroom scene with mom. I entered the bathroom, I can't remember the dialog line that I chose, but it was the one about leaving, and then mom responded saying that she would help me, and then only the picture of mc and mom standing there, no dialog, no options of what to do next, not accepting keyboard or mouse input. I completely reinstalled the game with no mods, got back to that scene, and it fired off without a problem. The scene is the handjob one. As I have no clue how to look into a mod for Unity, I cannot even guess at what happened to make the game crash. In order to confirm, I reinstalled the mod, I upped the relationship, domination, and mood, went to the bathroom, was able to enter it, got the scene to fire, and then it froze in the exact same spot. I am currently looking to see if there are any others so that I can assist making this better. I will report back if I find any.

Other than that, I enjoy this mod, and let me tell you, testing to make sure that it was not the game itself that froze at that point took me most of the day. This game is almost unplayable without a mod. So thank you Ikaruga. If there is anything that I can do to try and throw you some help, let me know.
2 questions:
How far are you with the game and in which path?
And do you use it with modded dll or without it (image decryptor)?

I just tried it (Lisa GF path and before movie with Alice) without problems but I don't use the image decryptor.

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
I can confirm below quote
2 questions:
How far are you with the game and in which path?
And do you use it with modded dll or without it (image decryptor)?

I just tried it (Lisa GF path and before movie with Alice) without problems but I don't use the image decryptor.

The provided CSharp Assembly (Image Decryption) and the one from other thread, was built for 0.9. If you use it with 0.9 game, it works as intended but if you apply in 0.10, it will give you frozen screen. I have encountered it myself and from several scenes too, not only in bathroom. In fact, if you look closely during game loading, you will see game version changed to 0.9 instead of 0.10. This means, the assembly will affect the game in general.

To resolve this incompatibility, cant say it as an error or bugs since basically it was meant for previous version which is working well. I keep the assembly from original 0.10 game intact, and yes, it may have a slower progress, cant open some modded scenes or some modded activities may not work but the game will work. Until the creator/developer/coder/modder come up with new assembly, the default is capable to be used with any mods available.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't save the game what is up with that? I tried removing the mod and that didn't work.
2 things can be wrong.
Your game did not make the save game folder so you need to do so its called "Save" and put it in the same place as the exe is.
Or you have ran out of room for save games and you need to delete some.

Derwiz

Aug 2, 2017
-----------------------
I can confirm below quote
The provided CSharp Assembly (Image Decryption) and the one from other thread, was built for 0.9. If you use it with 0.9 game, it works as intended but if you apply in 0.10, it will give you frozen screen. I have encountered it myself and from several scenes too, not only in bathroom. In fact, if you look closely during game loading, you will see game version changed to 0.9 instead of 0.10. This means, the assembly will affect the game in general.
To resolve this incompatibility, cant say it as an error or bugs since basically it was meant for previous version which is working well. I keep the assembly from original 0.10 game intact, and yes, it may have a slower progress, cant open some modded scenes or some modded activities may not work but the game will work. Until the creator/developer/coder/modder come up with new assembly, the default is capable to be used with any mods available.
I really didnt think anything of decrypting pictures and the fact that it does indeed change the dll. But thanks for the easy explanation into it. Also for the Lisa path, I hadn't actually done anything with here except give her a bathrobe and a swim suit. I haven't even talked to her about school yet or even her homework. I kinda just ignored her this play through. But I don't see how ignoring her could cause any issues. Only now that I have admitted to ignoring her.... someone out there will think me odd for doing so.

So I have removed the decryptor, and I am only running this mod. If you don't hear back from me, assume all is well. If I run into anything else that is odd, I will post it here and hopefully get another easy explanation. Who would have thought that an adult game would make me slightly smarter by forcing me to ask questions and learn something......

Bloodmaiden

Nov 6, 2017
2 things can be wrong.
Your game did not make the save game folder so you need to do so its called "Save" and put it in the same place as the exe is.
Or you have ran out of room for save games and you need to delete some.
thank you for the help is was the folder

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Do i have to download the basic mod first or can i just download this one?
No you don't, you have this and the X version or the one that has the GF homework bug fix in it.

This one only does 1000 points at a time.
The X version of this mod does 1000 and 100 at a time plus if you put the money in the web site you don't run in to the money coming up missing.
The one with the bug fix is the same as the X version.

X version.
X version with bug fix.

Reactions: Hatorimatsu

Hatorimatsu

Oct 7, 2017
No you don't, you have this and the X version or the one that has the GF homework bug fix in it.

This one only does 1000 points at a time.
The X version of this mod does 1000 and 100 at a time plus if you put the money in the web site you don't run in to the money coming up missing.
The one with the bug fix is the same as the X version.

X version.
X version with bug fix.
Thanks for the help:)

Reactions: a1fox3