Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Galins Modding Thread [v0.5.2G] [Galin]

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
It would be nice if in the new version of the mod will be able to remove icons unused in the later stages of the game. For example, "Search for a spider" and "Throw a spider". They get confused under the cursor, you know ...

Galin

May 5, 2017
...since I can't know, on what stage someone plays, I won't delete it, maybe I will show only in dependecy of some variable/flag?

Reactions: Prodoc

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
I'm still getting an issue of adding $1000 then instantly loosing it. Is this a known error? Its probably +20 days or something by now.
I'm getting this error as well. Got it at day 6 and I can't get rid of it. I can add as much money as I want, but when I go to the shop, I'm instantly down to 0. Can't buy or earn anything = stuck
Any solution/suggestion?

EDIT:
I also tried: add money / save / close game / delete Mod.txt / load game ...same result: the money was still there, but once I clicked the shop, it was all gone.
I'm starting to think that it might be a problem within the new game-update and not the mod. Not sure though.
It really is frustrating, because I'm stuck completely.

2nd EDIT:

OK, after two days the problem was gone / the money was there again. Let's see how this goes...

Last edited:

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
Galin, worthy sir, it seems to me that compulsory punishments on the player's whim entered by your mods, as well as by the mods from Ikaruga, would look better before supper, but not in the morning. Especially, it would be logical in the case of the night choice between the massage to Mom and the help with the Liza's lessons in favor of the mother. In this case, Max's acceptance of guilt for Lisa's quasi-bad grade at school (about which it, allegedly, became known to Mom just before evening meal) can be explained by the fact that he didn't give Lisa the promised help.

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I have set Eric with the mod to "Eric can't go after your sisters (it's now red in mod menue) but nevertheless he is in threesome with mother and lisa at 00:00 on day 17. This mod point didn't work for me, can you please check it. I'm on Lisa GF path

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
For some instance it might be helpful to reset the max skills, but some disappear, or set the skills to 4 or something like that. Will it be possible to reset them to the level before ? And what's with the diappeared once ? At the moment I Have only 2, all the other have disappeared.

Apr 5, 2017
Sorry I'm a bit confused.
What's the difference between DIA5.txt, Mod V0.5.2G.txt and GalinsMenuV0.5.2 G.txt?

So is Mod V0.5.2G just GalinsMenuV0.5.2G merged with Ikarumod?

Galin

May 5, 2017
Sorry I'm a bit confused.
What's the difference between DIA5.txt, Mod V0.5.2G.txt and GalinsMenuV0.5.2 G.txt?
What the DIA5.txt is, is described here:

As mentioned in the Header, the Mod V 0.5.2 G.txt is based on Ikarumod [0.4.0.011] Version 0.4.6...
From Ikarumod I use:
events: The Breakfast Additions (Punishment Menu), repeat "Release pressure with Mom in Bath", "Skip Game Over" and the "Express Delivery Service" ...
Menus: The Main Content of "Cheat Max" and "Cheat Eric"...

In GalinsMenu V 0.5.2 G.txt I deleted Ikarugas events, but I use the Menus...

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
cheating anna for private punishmet... pls consider to check the variable for being able to give anna money instead having pocketmoney (such Max is able to minimize the influence from Eric like the bribe with Alice)... the scene with anna first naked punishment and the possibility to ask for a private one seems not to be triggered.... had it once but not the last several tries , Max has to pay for it... even with the cheat...

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
No, that not the problem. I have got already private punishment by giving money to mom and yes it worked. But now, I can give Mom money, and it didn't work or I use the Mod and this also didn't work

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I tried everything but the lisa sleeping topless cheat code isn't working
Flag liza.topless 1
I tried to lower it then raise it several times.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
No, that not the problem. I have got already private punishment by giving money to mom and yes it worked. But now, I can give Mom money, and it didn't work or I use the Mod and this also didn't work
tried some basics... first... I was using the galin.mod with some merges... and I reinstalled the cracked .dll, too... after this all was working... played through the point where Max was able to asked Mom to have the hidden punishement and all went well during the whole game (bribing, hidden punishment gaining and loosing influence in such a way)... looks, the main reason for failure in the game are some installations-failures at the user-side... (was for me)....

so the mod is great... all nice features with repeatable scenes, after personal changes in the mod lowering the skills so it gave not max (=1000) but a boost like 100 it is fun to play with (and all ways are playable)

thx to all modders, like your work

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Update of private punishment: It works only if I give the money immeditely before punishment to mom. and did'nt last one week. I have to pay each time, although the rest days are shown in Max overview. so mod still didn't work. I'll try to reinstall the cracked part

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
how can i use this mod? i have no idea. where should it be pasted?
Download one of the Mod Files
For example GalinsMenu V 0.5.2 G.txt and rename it to Mod.txt
Copy the file in your Big Brother Gameplay folder (where your Big Brother.exe is)
Start the game and go to your PC on your room - there is now a cheat Menu

Galin

May 5, 2017
Download one of the Mod Files
For example GalinsMenu V 0.5.2 G.txt and rename it to Mod.txt
Copy the file in your Big Brother Gameplay folder (where your Big Brother.exe is)
Start the game and go to your PC on your room - there is now a cheat Menu
...sorry GalinsMenu is for merging with other mods, it does NOT work standalone!
GalinsMod is the standalone Version!

Reactions: heavyd7600