Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Galins Modding Thread [v0.5.2G] [Galin]

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Please don't laugh about this! We are people from many countrys, we try our best to understand and help each other...
laughing about some english-errors doesn't help anybody!
i was joking about the technical part. i don't understand 99.99% of your posts when they are talking about coding

Galin

May 5, 2017
really dumb question.
i downloaded the 2 mods on this thread and combined them as stated.
i took out the mod I was using, but now no cheat menu shows up.
Will this only work for a new game?
You can use my Mod standalone,
you can use GalinsMenu in Combi with any other Mod (Ikarumod, Lordasch, Chancer)...
How to do is described in the Spoiler in Post #1...
You can't combine GalinsMenu with Galins Mod!!! It doesn'work and makes no sense!!!

summerjo

May 9, 2017
You can use my Mod standalone,
you can use GalinsMenu in Combi with any other Mod (Ikarumod, Lordasch, Chancer)...
How to do is described in the Spoiler in Post #1...
You can't combine GalinsMenu with Galins Mod!!! It doesn'work and makes no sense!!!
i got rid of the other mod i was using and just have this and no cheat menu at all

Galin

May 5, 2017
i got rid of the other mod i was using and just have this and no cheat menu at all
You have to rename "Mod V 0.5.2 G.txt" to "Mod.txt"
...as I described in Post #1...

(right Mouse click on "Mod V 0.5.2 G.txt"
a popup menu appears - choose rename
type "Mod.txt"...
hit "Enter"
Restart Game...)

summerjo

May 9, 2017
You have to rename "Mod V 0.5.2 G.txt" to "Mod.txt"
...as I described in Post #1...

(right Mouse click on "Mod V 0.5.2 G.txt"
a popup menu appears - choose rename
type "Mod.txt"...
hit "Enter"
Restart Game...)

ty
i am an idiot

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
One question to your excellent mod: I've read something about time machine. For what is it, and how do I use it?

Galin

May 5, 2017
One question to your excellent mod: I've read something about time machine. For what is it, and how do I use it?
It's in the Experimental Menu...
- you can switch hour by hour ahead or back (when you "reenter the Timeline" you need to "wait" 1 hour to replace all NPRs to their correct places)
- you can switch day by day ahead or back (be awared! this does NOT change the day which is shown in the saves!!!
I use it only to check if some mod works - I don't use saves which are "contamined" by the "Timemachine" because I don't know what this does to the Game!!!)

Drax008

Donor
May 5, 2017
I found a typo when setting the girls to sunbathe topless. The art for Lisa and Olivia should be art_e-oli-sun-1_m-olivia-lisa-sun_-1 instead of art_e-oli-sun-1_m-olivia-liza-sun_-1

I was seeing a white screen for this scene otherwise.

Reactions: Galin
U

User_10739

I had the same issue with Kira not being topless, I used someone else's save so I could switch routes without having to start over. Once I finally got to Mom's back massage Kira makes the announcement in the pool and sheds her top as per the normal event. (I actually found it quite funny in an ironic way that the topless cheat would affect everyone except Kira) :p

Galin

May 5, 2017
I had the same issue with Kira not being topless, I used someone else's save so I could switch routes without having to start over. Once I finally got to Mom's back massage Kira makes the announcement in the pool and sheds her top as per the normal event. (I actually found it quite funny in an ironic way that the topless cheat would affect everyone except Kira) :p
Did you use my Mod V 0.5.2 G to get the Girls topless? This should work even on Kira, because it replaces the Images!
(There's a typo at olivia and lisa suntanning (THX Drax008) - will be corrected in the next Version)

Reactions: Drax008

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Even the normal route to Kira being topless didn't work in my case. That was my problem, everything worked fine, except Kira. But with Galins new mod version all the Features work perfectly, combined with ikarugas mod.

Reactions: Bite Me LLZ

Destari

Jun 8, 2017
So, I am using the pre-combined mod file from the OP, but for some reason the express delivery menu doesn't have anything in it? The menu opens, but the only option in it is "Back". Is this an issue, or just me?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
So, I am using the pre-combined mod file from the OP, but for some reason the express delivery menu doesn't have anything in it? The menu opens, but the only option in it is "Back". Is this an issue, or just me?

You must order online then go to express menu for delivery.

Destari

Jun 8, 2017
You must order online then go to express menu for delivery.
OHHHH ok, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks.

Also found a couple of typos/discrepancies in the jump menu.
"Jump tu My Room"
"Jump to Veranda" instead of Terrace.

This mod is fantastic by the way, very glad this is around.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've started so many times now, but always something missing. I'm using your Mod only to get delivery, increas mod, but not to set Max skill to max, because i like to play game (and not missing any scene). But now my question: Is it possible to get chocolate via mod (I've checked discussion with lisa thourougly, but nothing happens).

Galin

May 5, 2017
...don't really checked it, but GET chocolate should be possible!
...anyway - Lisa has to give you the hint to use it, have to check if I can trigger that...