• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Either Ann is evolving her position on same-sex or she's compartmentalizing this as a "rehearsal" for her new job.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First real effort since getting my 1060 6GB, they took around 10-15 mins each to render to 95%, that's quick enough for me compared to 4+ hours on CPU.
I like the close-up in the sequence. Sure would be nice if DS did some of that.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
DAMN!!!
the skin texture on this render is so good!!!!
Request: same pic but from different angles. 1 from above, and 1 POV
The water too. That looks like a TON of work. Something looks off with the left foot though... When she's clutching the right one in ecstasy.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Ok guy but i will rendering other time. A picture like this must over 2h rendering o_O
How do you get the wet skin effect? I have so much more to learn about DAZ.

EDIT: I found the Wet Body Iray add-on. Then I discovered that it breaks the New Genitalia for Victora 7 add-on. Then I found how to fix it. Still learning!

Last edited:
Reactions: Born2game

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
The water too. That looks like a TON of work. Something looks off with the left foot though... When she's clutching the right one in ecstasy.
Some people's toes curl or twitch when they cum, but I don't know if maybe for some it's only on one foot? The other day I posted one of Alice & Lisa, and curling the toes was among the changes I made to the F/F pose.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Some people's toes curl or twitch when they cum, but I don't know if maybe for some it's only on one foot? The other day I posted one of Alice & Lisa, and curling the toes was among the changes I made to the F/F pose.
The curled toes are HOT! One foot only, just looks a bit odd. Like making only one fist in a fight.

9della

Aug 3, 2017
If anyone is willing, please can you do either one of the following scenes:
- How alice lost her panties at the club
- Kira & Max fucking beside the pool at 3AM (continuation from HJ)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
You know, no one knows how she lost them in the first place. Just way too many possibilities to choose from, I guess :evilsmile:
You may not like what you get. :evilsmile: (I hope it's going to be nasty as hell)

Reactions: Born2game

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
- How alice lost her panties at the club
I'd hope that involves Kira teaching her how to please Kate, and them being interrupted and having to make a quick getaway.

It practically writes itself.

A:"Aunt Kira, Kate does not seem to enjoy oral as much as I do. Am I doing it wrong?"

K: (half-jokingly) "Do you want to show me?"

A: "Yes, please!"

K: (pleasantly surprised) "OK then let's go back here" (raises skirt)

A: "Aunt Kira! Your are not wearing any panties!"

K: "Of course not, just for situations like this."

I like your poolside finish too. Hell, throw it all together in Ren'py and you could have an "Alice's Night Out" fan-fic that ends with Max busting a nut in Kira, pool side. While Alice watches, rubbing one of her own out. Too bad she won't remember it in the AM...

M: (at the end of underwater hand job) "Can we do, more?'

K: "OK, but just this one time only. Alice got me all worked up, but could not seal the deal in time."

M: "WOW!"

Last edited:

9della

Aug 3, 2017
You know, no one knows how she lost them in the first place. Just way too many possibilities to choose from, I guess :evilsmile:
You may not like what you get. :evilsmile: (I hope it's going to be nasty as hell)
Exactly. NO ONE KNOWS.. would be good to see what you guys come up with.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes