Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
Do you have a Patreon page? Cause if you keep up with these animations, I am in for a buck or two. Jesus, the titty action on Olivia... That's going in the spank-bank. Lisa's hand needs some action though...

:request: The Kira BJ scene with her sitting on the symbian BEGS for more than the 2 frames that are in the game...
I have to second that request. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Darkaura
M

MantisK

As I play through and compare DS images with those here, it appears he is scared to go hardcore, was his highbrow INCEST game too good for more explicit images and animation?
All you would need to do is create a patch that would allow many of these images to replace existing ones, though the Fan Version would probably not take 8 months to get a decent fuck.

Reactions: Born2game

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Do you have a Patreon page? Cause if you keep up with these animations, I am in for a buck or two. Jesus, the titty action on Olivia... That's going in the spank-bank. Lisa's hand needs some action though...

:request: The Kira BJ scene with her sitting on the symbian BEGS for more than the 2 frames that are in the game...

I did actually try to put some hand action in for Lisa, but it ended up being too subtle when rendered at this size.

No Patreon page right now, but I'm actually thinking of setting one up for a game I'm working on myself. If I do, I'll let you know... :)

Haven't gotten to Kira yet, but haven't forgotten her... :)

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
My new 1060 6 GB graphics card arrived just in time to wave goodbye to the spare time that I would have had to put it to use. Was only able to verify that it works. Much much faster than CPU. Upgrading my RAM to 16 GB also helps, 8 was not enough for some scenes. (The female genitalia add-on seems to be adding 2 GB. Per female.)

gokublack_one

Jun 10, 2017
if you may please could you make an image where Lisa or Ann is deepthroating Max with black tears and one where either Lisa and Kira or Lisa and Ann are kissing having their mouths full of cum ?

Reactions: Born2game

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
FunFiction are you doing anything morphs to Ann's face to get her lips and eyes to look the same as the original or is that the default morph settings?

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
FunFiction are you doing anything morphs to Ann's face to get her lips and eyes to look the same as the original or is that the default morph settings?
After all these attempts I really do not remember. But if you think that she looks the same as in game I can share my model

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes