Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry for the hold up with the Vicky stuff... I've been busy with other things and had to dump a load of renders because they weren't right. I wasn't happy with the location, didn't like just bringing her to the BB house, so I had to change location to her apartment. (Which meant I also had to find suitable assets).

Anyway I have a good few ready now but have some to do to make it all work together right. Here is a teaser though:

View attachment 80294

I should have a good few more in the next day or two.;)
What's up with her face? :O

hellhades

Jan 13, 2018
great work,will be interesting if Max introduce aunt Kira to Vicky and have more fun together and maybe to kira another place to crash at night

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Reactions: DonMarius

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Love that blue!
BTW has Lisa been stretching Max's dick in the 1st pic, it doesn't look quite as thick as it used to.

That's so unfair teasing like that :'(

First post here. Lurked for some time.
Welcome to the pit of depavity and despair, a couple of great 1st attempts.

Still loving that blue!

...what happened to Ann's skin? It looks too red...
I wondered too, then realised she must be related to Dejah Thoris. In my head it's the perfect colour for the red Martians....stealing it to use for a paint dropper.

when Alice receives a new toy and shares with her sister

View attachment 79931 View attachment 79932 View attachment 79933
When Alice and Lisa get together, nothing else matters.

Love your work Celtic, just 1 point - Vicky's right hand in the 2nd picture - the colour change between the back and front looks too precise not natural at all.

Reactions: bobby.bobby2

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
:)
The drought is over! Would you add these to MEGA folder? Amazing quality and imagination.
Thanks mate! They're in the mega now(although I'm not finished yet;)):

Love your work Celtic, just 1 point - Vicky's right hand in the 2nd picture - the colour change between the back and front looks too precise not natural at all.
It just the lighting but I softened it in the one in the mega link;)

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes