4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
This gif is sweet, but it seems like the 'downstroke' is more vigorous than the 'upstroke'. And that's not how I was lead to believe such things were to be done.
Yes, once I put it all together, I did see that. Amateur animator. :) The core animation was obtained from Renderotica, and I haven't (yet) got the skills to fix that to my satisfaction. (Every single frame is its own keyframe, making it hard to edit.)

Last edited:

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Had a nice looking nighttime view by the pool but it didn't render well. I have a good understanding of camera settings and 3 point lighting but everything looked grainy like ISO 6400 no matter what I tried. So here's a daytime shot instead, IBL from good old Barcelona Rooftops. Wide angle version with the pool coming maybe tomorrow. My PC has the computing power of a petrified potato.

View attachment 14164
Hey guys, I can't find this pose again in all these fucking folders. Can someone point it out to me, please? Probably right under my nose but I'm going blind looking for it (or jerking off too much, ok yeah it's probably that).

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hey guys, I can't find this pose again in all these fucking folders. Can someone point it out to me, please? Probably right under my nose but I'm going blind looking for it (or jerking off too much, ok yeah it's probably that).

It's only here in the Fan art, on page 21.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Oh my Vagina Is Missing!
some girls have nothing in the front, like both holes from behind and they don't even have to bend over.

"Confirmed MILF" means she has indeed had a baby, even if she 13
MILF isn't an incest thing, it's more of a "motherfucker" thing
some guys like virgins, other like em stretched

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Found it! Fashion Model Pose 01. Right there at the top of the context-specific list for Genesis 3 females. (Keep doing it and you'll go blind.)

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes