Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

maksblack1000

Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
I need some help. I like this animation a lot (see image). Have DL it, but forgot to write down the name of the maker. Have now checked all pages back to page 150, but cannot find it. Can someone help me, or do I have to look through the remaining 149
pages?
View attachment 73367
its really great work. is it anal with Lisa? i hope yes. does this image have a continue??

stefan1987

Feb 23, 2018
Hmm now im confused, I thought im here in the fan art thread not art assets. If you want to talk about art assets use the other thread. -.- Strange community here.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Ok guys I promised you some side stories stories and I'm proud to give you

Game Legends is a project bringing untold stories in kinetic novel format of familiar characters from popular games. You may recognize that we've stared with one of the more popular titles, but as time goes on and we begin to take suggestions the characters and stories you'll see will also grow to include other fan favorites.

Have fun.

If you want to comment, do it on patreon site or inside , but please do not trash this thread

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
its really great work. is it anal with Lisa? i hope yes. does this image have a continue??
Yes it is anal with Lisa and so far the best animation in game. No not in basic game, but in mod. And sorry for the confusion that I have caused here. I just lost track of my work and forgot to delete it from my to-do list for more modules.
This animation, done by @celtic1138, is already included in (Part 3).
Addditonal information: I've just released version 0.17, which includes the first part of Max basement adventure, rendered by @penecultor ( will be continued in next version).

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hope you don't mind, I just threw the frames together in a gif to finalise the animation.
Love all the art in this thread.
Ok. but not necessary. I've it already as gif, but gifs not running in game. The anim in my mod with the anim-fuction in assembly.dll is coming close to it.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
who can upload images from Max basement adventure - chapter 1 please?
These Images are from @penecultor, and they are existing already in this thread, why should they be uploaded here again ?
I can't tell you on which page they are, use search function to find them. And if you're only interested to see them, why don't you look into Lisa's Photo-Session & More, there they are included in

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes