Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I must ask: why dick on your renders looks so strange and shiny ?
That's a geometric shell 0.1 cm with Iray water preset. I'm open to suggestions for something that looks like the action is wet and well-lubricated.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
That's a geometric shell 0.1 cm with Iray water preset. I'm open to suggestions for something that looks like the action is wet and well-lubricated.
Aaah now I get it, I didn't realize that you want to show it lubricated :)
Try glossy layered weight set to more then 1 ( you need to turn off "use limits")

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Some suggestions for outfits
As far as I know DS does not design the dresses by himself rather then collect it from DAZ. But posted some suggestions anyway. Hope anyone wouldn't mind..

Untitled 2.2.jpg Untitled 3.jpg Untitled 5.jpg

Reactions: Jelda and Born2game

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
I have noticed that the amount of images posted here lately has dropped dramatically, I am not complaining I just miss you great alternate images and storylines

Reactions: namilab

megadork

Dec 10, 2017
I have noticed that the amount of images posted here lately has dropped dramatically, I am not complaining I just miss you great alternate images and storylines
I'd do more but my computer is kinda under powered to render. Only got 8 gigs of ram amd no Nvidia card. Takes forever to render on the cpu and pretty much locks everything else out while doing so even surfing the web.

Daz3d needs are far higher than a 6 year old med budget gaming computer I'm afraid.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I noticed too. Less free time is my excuse. I'm spending more of it interacting with real women, and it is so much more difficult to reach the fuck scenes in the game of real life. I keep getting the game over screen.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Aaah now I get it, I didn't realize that you want to show it lubricated :)
Try glossy layered weight set to more then 1 ( you need to turn off "use limits")
At first it looked like that would work but as the render progressed it only made it look more pink.

I googled and found other advice.
Glossiness: 0.9
Top Coat Layering Mode: Fresnel
Top Coat Thin Film: 1.40

Sittin-2.png

Still not quite the look I want.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes