Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Well yes, a combination of Galins and Ikaruga but I tried it with no mod and got the same results.On the same note, I have versions 10,11 and 12 on this computer, tried them all and got the same results. Now I used to be able to go to school though, maybe it is something wrong with the computer but it seems strange to just be on this command. I also did not go for the Olivia quest earlier in the game, if that means anything.

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Well yes, a combination of Galins and Ikaruga but I tried it with no mod and got the same results.On the same note, I have versions 10,11 and 12 on this computer, tried them all and got the same results. Now I used to be able to go to school though, maybe it is something wrong with the computer but it seems strange to just be on this command. I also did not go for the Olivia quest earlier in the game, if that means anything.
Save your 'Saves" folder and do a clean install. This happens sometimes on those mods. That's my advice, along with going to the correct forum. I also forgot the forum I was in. lol Good luck

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Hi guys, its my first render ever in my life. I found it very exciting and cool to try create something new. I know its waaay under level pictures put in here, but still it was really fun, and i started enjoying using daz :) Here's little Alice!
Good one.

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
Now Chapter 3 of the "Portal Story"

link to chapter 2 :

Alice : no Lisa, don't worry, I'm fine. He made me something so good. you should try
BB_Portal_065.png

Lisa : okkkk... tell me exactly what you did to my sister
Max : I can't explain with words, I need to show you
BB_Portal_066.png

Max : sit down here on the bed
BB_Portal_067.png

Lisa : strange thing you have down there
BB_Portal_068.png

Max : lay on your back and taste it, you won't be disapointed
Lisa : it smells awful but seems fun
Max (thinking) : it smells like your sister ! That is fun
BB_Portal_069.png

Max : take it deeper now
BB_Portal_070.png BB_Portal_071.png

Max : Hell Yeah ! you're better in that world than in mine !!
Lisa : hmpfff....what?... humpf
BB_Portal_072.png

Max : now turn around and show me your ass !
BB_Portal_073.png BB_Portal_074.png

Max : you feel it ?
Lisa : ooh yes, I feel so strange, I'm so hot and wet down there
BB_Portal_075.png BB_Portal_076.png

Max : now let me in
Lisa : slowly please
BB_Portal_077.png

Lisa : yeeees, so good
BB_Portal_078.png BB_Portal_079.png BB_Portal_080.png

Max : comiiiiing yeah, take this!
BB_Portal_081.png

Lisa : Heeey, what's this ?
BB_Portal_082.png BB_Portal_083.png

Lisa : hmmmm this liquid is so good, can I have more ?
Max : not right now, I need to reload, and I need to sleep a little
Max (thinking) : ...and I need to go to Mom
BB_Portal_084.png BB_Portal_085.png

Link to my

To be continued

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Hi guys, its my first render ever in my life. I found it very exciting and cool to try create something new. I know its waaay under level pictures put in here, but still it was really fun, and i started enjoying using daz :) Here's little Alice!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A very good first render.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Still goofing with the other moms. Mighty fine asses on all three. Hard to believe Ann could be third best here but I do believe it.
3 moms 4.png

Ann and DF-Mom.png

Some notes and random thoughts: I don't have the correct hair for DoD mom, this was the closest updo I have. DAZ 3D also has a recurring problem with funky shit showing up on foreheads and temples, some kind of artifact of the scalp textures for hair. I reverted to the stock "Cathy" skin for Ann on these because she was looking too orange compared to the DF and DoD moms. Wish Ann was "HD" like the other two because they look more "real" and middle-aged mom-like with the little imperfections in their skin textures. Getting really tired of gravity and soft tissue collision physics not being a built-in function of DAZ 3D. I used morphs I have on hand to squish Ann's tits against the floor and add some gravity to DF mom. Big tits like that simply do not float unsupported. But nothing I could do to add a real-looking effect if gravity to DF mom's hair. Realistic textures and shaders for tongues seem to be an afterthought to some model designers, as if they don't realize that their creations are going to be seen licking a lot of genitalia. I complain a lot, don't I?

Thjis

May 19, 2017
At one point a person put all the pics on one post. Anyone willing to bundle all the fan art into some RAR files. Going to be a challenge to go back and do 1 or two pics a post.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes