Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
quite simply our mods have given us more,quicker and far better than ds but for him this is about money.i dont want to use the term milking,for me you start with v0.1 demo by v1.0 the npc's should have been laid to sleep.then by all means start chapter 2 and introduce something new or start new game with some difference.some devs go with this a few dont,if it goes to v0.10 plus you know they are

obassaka

Jun 11, 2017
My first try on animation.... Too much time consuming... very difficult but it was kinda fun.. :)
I'm not gonna try this again in the near future though...

View attachment 45705
You should render the scene without the figures and then use it as a "backdrop". Render the animation with only the figures on it and set the IRay environment to "draw ground", then it will lay the shadows.
For the light use some kind of environment lighting.
That provided, on 1080 at 1920x1080 such scene should render about 2-5 mins/frame with much better quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura and Mobum

indusfre

Jul 21, 2017
I finally got the correct rooms, it seems I had old versions from a different post. I redid all the lighting on each one to reduce the render times and changed the size of Kira to normal in pics 1 and 2. Pic 6 is a different angle with Kira's face redone. Overall I'm happy with how they came out.

penecultor

May 4, 2017
How did you do her breast pressed against glass? Is there a tutorial you'd recommend?

Edit: Found Mesh Smoothing :)
Here.

View attachment 45391

Overview:
This is a collection of Genesis 3 utilities created by zev0 for aging, bending, fitting, shaping, controlling, shifting, growing, skinning, building and even adding veins to your models. There's also a nifty tool here for removing the shitty G3F eyebrows so you can add good ones instead.
Note: Aging Morphs for G3M is not DIM compatible. If someone finds a copy that works with DIM, send it my way so I can update the one I have.
Developer:
Official Link: Custom Bundle. See Included Assets for individual links.
Software: Daz Studio

Included Assets/Models:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download :

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
What happens if you don't use this? Does her breasts interfere with the window or stop before it?
They'll just poke through the glass. Daz doesn't have any real-life concept of "surfaces interacting with surfaces." There are a few exceptions - Daz does have some limited "collision detection" that you could, in theory, try to use with something like this, but it's very limited and usually used to handle "poke through" with clothing. In addition, the newest version introduced some "cloth physics." But "soft body physics" isn't implemented yet.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes