Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Hmm... Kira still appears kind of mean/evil to me, whilst in game, she looks more kindly. Something with the eyes, I suspect. Perhaps DS makes adjustments in post-processing?

I do like this whole sequence, though the gravity defying boobs and the apparent ease with which Kira is holding up Alice, seems off, to me.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Here's a preview of a scene I'm working on. Not sure yet where exactly it goes from here, because the posing for what I have in mind is going to be difficult and I'm still thinking about it. I thought I'd let you speculate what's next, maybe you've got better ideas than I do.

Ann catches Lisa Max 2.png
The premise is Ann finishes her bath and catches Max and Lisa doing anal at the kitchen sink. What happens next?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Here's a preview of a scene I'm working on. Not sure yet where exactly it goes from here, because the posing for what I have in mind is going to be difficult and I'm still thinking about it. I thought I'd let you speculate what's next, maybe you've got better ideas than I do.

View attachment 41828
The premise is Ann finishes her bath and catches Max and Lisa doing anal at the kitchen sink. What happens next?
Love the idea. Do not like the way that Max is holding Lisa's head. I do want to see more!

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
So far in the game she exists only in her coffee shop so if you're doing a sequence that can plug into the game story (which is what most are doing) you'd need to do a bit of work to progress her story and get her into a sex scene.
Max: "Hey Vicky can I get a coffee for free if I just fu... you now behind the desk?" ;)

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Love the idea. Do not like the way that Max is holding Lisa's head. I do want to see more!
No worries, when Ann yells at them, Max releases Lisa's head and pulls his dick out of her ass. And then . . . ? What do you think should happen next?

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Continuing from the previous... I always plan it to be finished in a few cuts but gets longer and longer as I go ahead...

Eric: So.. Kira told me you are having a special training already... Anal, is it?
Max: (She even talked about that to Eric?! Aunt Kira really has a big mouth!)
Max: Yes...
eric13.jpg

Lisa: Ahhh!
Eric: Oh! It was so tight at first, but my finger gets inside smoothly...
eric14.jpg

Eric: Okay, if you are already at this level, maybe I should test a bit with my...
Lisa: No!
eric15.jpg

Eric: (It feels so GOOD! It was a bit hard to penetrate, but it really is warm and soft inside...)
Lisa: Nnnngh!
eric16.jpg

Max: Hey! I didn't know you like this also! Mmmmmn... Now I understand why Alice hates to be fucked anal... It is so painful!
Eric: Arrrgh!!! Holy crab!!!
eric17.jpg

Eric: You were just standing beside me when I try to..... How did you do that?
Max: Uh.. Work out... Plenty of rest... You know, eat your green vegetables....
eric18.jpg

:) Damn so tired... Sorry for the quality of the render I really am busy these days...

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
No worries, when Ann yells at them, Max releases Lisa's head and pulls his dick out of her ass. And then . . . ? What do you think should happen next?
Someone has to clean that dick up! (Or Max just washes it out in the kitchen sink...)

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
FINALLY! This pic rocks! I was really hoping the game would have at least a few scenes of Eric with Lisa and especially Eric with Alice "doin' it" during the 3am visits after you trade her to get the Aunt back. But there are just closed doors. Kinda sucks when you have such a high steath number. Now the more scenes here the better. I mean, you can peep in on Alice laying face down asleep all the time, but you can't peep in with Eric screwing her in different positions in the dark after he gave her candies just because he told you not to peep? Pffft. All the more reason to take his wallet and make Eric your bitch through the rest of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: lexus

Oct 9, 2017
Continuing from the previous... I always plan it to be finished in a few cuts but gets longer and longer as I go ahead...

Eric: So.. Kira told me you are having a special training already... Anal, is it?
Max: (She even talked about that to Eric?! Aunt Kira really has a big mouth!)
Max: Yes...
View attachment 41854

Lisa: Ahhh!
Eric: Oh! It was so tight at first, but my finger gets inside smoothly...
View attachment 41855

Eric: Okay, if you are already at this level, maybe I should test a bit with my...
Lisa: No!
View attachment 41856

Eric: (It feels so GOOD! It was a bit hard to penetrate, but it really is warm and soft inside...)
Lisa: Nnnngh!
View attachment 41857

Max: Hey! I didn't know you like this also! Mmmmmn... Now I understand why Alice hates to be fucked anal... It is so painful!
Eric: Arrrgh!!! Holy crab!!!
View attachment 41858

Eric: You were just standing beside me when I try to..... How did you do that?
Max: Uh.. Work out... Plenty of rest... You know, eat your green vegetables....
View attachment 41863

:) Damn so tired... Sorry for the quality of the render I really am busy these days...
i can't STOP laughing with this SHIT ahahah Max did learn when he FUCK the Spider ahahha :tf::tf:

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes