• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Yeah, you're not wrong. Its probably more so with Kira. Her skin hasn't had as much work so it not quite as nice but it's also down to the light position being designed to highlight the bed area(It being middle of the room). So if she finds her way onto the bed;) hopefully her skins appearance takes on those nice highlights:).
Kira's right hand and forearm seem to have the luster we're looking for in the image where she's pointing. Of course, closer to the bed and the better lighting.
EDIT: I didn't see the second installment when I posted this. Outstanding as usual!

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Reactions: a1fox3

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
i really like all the Fan Arts from the community ... they´re way better tha the original game.

But i have to say, and i don´t wan to diminish your work guys, but sth needs to be done when
creating those Blowjob renders. The lips of the girl sucking in most pictures. A lot of them are looking funny
rather than erotic/sexual. It´s more of a technical issue i guess, bc DAZ doesn´t acknowledge that "soft tissue, when pressured, gets compressed until a certain point". Know what i´m saying?
I say it again, that i´m speaking more from a technical POV not an artistic one.
Yeah, I totally understand what you mean.

But the first problem we have is that Max's dick is way too big to fit into normal mouth open setting. The face becomes more grotesque as we open mouth more..

And the second problem is that, there is no product (as far as I know) to reflect 'softness' of dick and lips easily... (It would be great if we have some presets to control them easily..) I saw a few products about boobs and butt physics but not satisfied... As a newbie renderer, I am a bit disappointed at DAZ because it is very difficult to reflect collision between things (especially boobs and butt as you know.)

It would be great if anyone here advise me on them or recommend a product.

- if this post is not appropriate in this page I will move it to art asset page..-

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Yeah, I totally understand what you mean.

But the first problem we have is that Max's dick is way too big to fit into normal mouth open setting. The face becomes more grotesque as we open mouth more..

And the second problem is that, there is no product (as far as I know) to reflect 'softness' of dick and lips easily... (It would be great if we have some presets to control them easily..) I saw a few products about boobs and butt physics but not satisfied... As a newbie renderer, I am a bit disappointed at DAZ because it is very difficult to reflect collision between things (especially boobs and butt as you know.)

It would be great if anyone here advise me on them or recommend a product.

- if this post is not appropriate in this page I will move it to art asset page..-
only thing i could imagine to minimize it, would be to choose angles where the monkeylips aren´t
visible that much

Oct 9, 2017
Eric: Hey, Lisa. I was told by Ann to spank you for being scolded at school.. AGAIN!
Lisa: Really? Why don't you just tell mom that you scolded me severely, and I promise I will do better at school...
Eric: No way. Follow me to Ann's room.
View attachment 39626
Eric: Take off everything and bend over here.
Lisa: Are you telling me to get naked?!
Eric: Yes. That was Ann's idea too.
View attachment 39627
Lisa: I am so embarrassed...
Eric: Let's get this over with.
View attachment 39628
Eric: (Finally... the time has come!! HAHAHA)
View attachment 39629
(SLAP)
Lisa: OOOwwww! That hurts!
View attachment 39630
Lisa: (Somebody help me.... Please....)
View attachment 39631
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh Fck HELL YEAH!!! whooo so HOT thts what i called Alpha ... Heheh Tnx bro!! Keep up the good work and i request if you also do in Alice punishment when Eric suggest that he will do the spanking .. hheheeh :evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::evilsmile::tf:

Reactions: lexus

Oct 9, 2017
Haha I just didn't want to start a war here..
This is a FAN ART section so theirs no RULE about what Model you choose Cause it is a FAN ART so it simply regards that the Characters are all in BB so don't let it mind to your work and you have and excellent render work..

if someone to quote then let it be it just a Fiction and FAN MADE do whats best in you or just follow you DICK i rephrase that *just follow your passion .

P.S. dont forget my request heheheheh :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
While everyone is enjoying Alice, Kira, & Lisa allow me to add another guest to the stage. Shopping With Mom the last part. Enjoy and hope you guys like it ;)

View attachment 40017 View attachment 40018 View attachment 40019 View attachment 40020 View attachment 40021 View attachment 40022 View attachment 40023 View attachment 40024 View attachment 40025 View attachment 40026 View attachment 40027 View attachment 40028 View attachment 40029

The complete set in HD can be viewed
WOW WOW WOW !!! I love these scenes !

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
While everyone is enjoying Alice, Kira, & Lisa allow me to add another guest to the stage. Shopping With Mom the last part. Enjoy and hope you guys like it ;)

View attachment 40017 View attachment 40018 View attachment 40019 View attachment 40020 View attachment 40021 View attachment 40022 View attachment 40023 View attachment 40024 View attachment 40025 View attachment 40026 View attachment 40027 View attachment 40028 View attachment 40029

Great job mate!

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
why is there barely any Vicky fan made arts? she is as hot as the other characters and maybe, even more, i really don't get it

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Probably coz we've seen so little of her in the game, not enough time for most to form a serious attachment to her like with any of the other women.

Reactions: crugh2112

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017

I swear that might actually be the best shopping one I've seen to date - you should definitely hit up the people making the shopping adventure Mod and see if they want to integrate this. Damn. One critique is in the second last image the dirt which you had placed on the ground carries up the the lower half of the shopkeeper's body

papersand

May 4, 2017
I swear that might actually be the best shopping one I've seen to date - you should definitely hit up the people making the shopping adventure Mod and see if they want to integrate this. Damn. One critique is in the second last image the dirt which you had placed on the ground carries up the the lower half of the shopkeeper's body
Actually she's squirting and her juice is come all over but the problem is the light doesn't cover all enough so it's look like some dirt in that angle :biggrin:

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes