Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Last three for this scene...
View attachment 38441 View attachment 38442 View attachment 38443

You can download them all in one from here:

Perhaps Max will go back again for a follow up appointment:)
I genuinely appreciate and respect your time, diligence, effort just in learning and researching - add that to the same spent in actual scene production and post production work and it's pretty monumental for you and the others here. I want to thank you all again for sharing these - all of them, from everyone -with the rest of us. Truly grateful to you all.

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
celtic1138 is the best at posing these characters. When I try to do it I'm like Helen Keller trying to play dodgeball.
Try and find a pre made pose that is as similar as possible to what you want and then modify it to suit. Even if it's just someone standing, having a good base to start from makes the finished pose quicker and usually more natural.

Reactions: KaiserST

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
@celtic1138
Can you make some renders about Ann, Max nad Eric pls! I think It's interesting subject ;);););)
I don't know. Perhaps. I've got a few scenes I want to do at the moment, so I don't want to commit to anything else;)
Eric is a odd one, I don't particularly have a problem with that part of the game but neither am I a big fan, so I haven't really given it much thought. I'll see if I can come up with something.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Great !!! I really like it. Maybe a little more kissing and caressing on the next ? So little is foreplay on all renderings.
Hi,
I'm a little bit confused, because your Mega link leads to same side as that of (see post

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
I've been crippled and virtually housebound for 8 1/2 years now virtually no use of right hand and mental problems meaning I can't concentrate for very long and short term memory loss so there is no way I can do what you lot do but I would like permission to try and put stories to your pictures and then if you like them perhaps we could start a mod assets thread so others can add them to their mods

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes