Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Another Spider-Max..

Alice: Well well well... I assumed you two must have been doing something naughty every day, but I didn't think it is THAT naughty.
spidermax16j.jpg

Lisa: It's nothing like that! Untie me!
Alice: Calm down Lisa, it's okay. Do you mind if I join the fun?
spidermax17j.jpg

Max: Why not, sis? You are always welcome to join us! Come over here.
spidermax18j.jpg

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017
Another Spider-Max..

Alice: Well well well... I assumed you two must have been doing something naughty every day, but I didn't think it is THAT naughty.
View attachment 27787

Lisa: It's nothing like that! Untie me!
Alice: Calm down Lisa, it's okay. Do you mind if I join the fun?
View attachment 27788

Max: Why not, sis? You are always welcome to join us! Come over here.
View attachment 27789
Alice! has stunned Spider-Max! Will Alice stop cock blocking Max!? Will Lisa realize that she like being tied up!? Will Max stop being a bitch!? Tune in tomorrow for some of these question to be answered!
ON THE NEXT PERVY ADVENTURERS OF SPIDER-MAX!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
Alice! has stunned Spider-Max! Will Alice stop cock blocking Max!? Will Lisa realize that she like being tied up!? Will Max stop being a bitch!? Tune in tomorrow for some of these question to be answers!
ON THE NEXT PERVY ADVENTURERS OF SPIDER-MAX!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just don't forget to take a pencil with you.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
A couple more poses and their reference photos.
Ann softcore 7.png Ann softcore 7 reference.jpg
There's supposed to be an oily gloss on Ann's tits, but it didn't show up in the render.

Lisa softcore 6.png Lisa softcore 6 reference.png
It was damn near impossible to get Lisa's arm and shoulder to put her hand in that position and still resemble the photo. And I wanted to use NGV8 for the new coloring options but for some reason whenever the color or effect layers are turned on, they render as an opaque black surface. What am I doing wrong?

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
A couple more poses and their reference photos.
View attachment 27829 View attachment 27832
There's supposed to be an oily gloss on Ann's tits, but it didn't show up in the render.

View attachment 27830 View attachment 27831
It was damn near impossible to get Lisa's arm and shoulder to put her hand in that position and still resemble the photo. And I wanted to use NGV8 for the new coloring options but for some reason whenever the color or effect layers are turned on, they render as an opaque black surface. What am I doing wrong?
I'm not clear if you're trying to replicate entirely - and that is the reason for Ann's apparently oversized breasts? Lisa looks great, but what is going on with the hair flipping up in the back? Gawjuss renders tho

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I'm not clear if you're trying to replicate entirely - and that is the reason for Ann's apparently oversized breasts? Lisa looks great, but what is going on with the hair flipping up in the back? Gawjuss renders tho
Yes, I try to match the tits along with the pose and sometimes the scenery also if there's a corresponding place to do it in the BB household.

Hair in DAZ tends to do what it wants. I believe Lisa's hair is reacting to her head being turned as if it thinks it would be on her shoulder.

Reactions: namilab

EverSeven

Jul 13, 2017
First post time. Will try not to ramble too much . I've looked through entire 116 pages and wow just wow, the skill and effort that everyone has shown is really appreciated. Thanks for what you've given so far and for whatever comes next. As for me i have no ability to render or extract images, but what i like to do is take existing previously posted images and lets say, "amend them" a bit usually by adding some text. Now i know this may upset some purists as the text i add maybe out of character with the characters so to speak, but hey it's fantasy time after all, anyway i've loaded a few just for now, hope someone likes them, if not hey thats cool. Thanks again to all posters and credits to them.

penecultor

May 4, 2017
Awesome dude. I'm working on a new series with Kate and Max as well, got everything done but can't get the lighting and the skin tone for Kate right. I was trying to match her skin tone using Melisande mats and a custom shader, with no luck at all. I fking hate Alice's room so much, too many mirrors for a small room. Darksilver inconsistency with light and skin tones between scenes is driving me crazy. Seriously, 3 days working on the event and 1 week trying to set up the lights...
First event. m-ak-1.jpg

Last event. y-t-1.jpg

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
First post time. Will try not to ramble too much . I've looked through entire 116 pages and wow just wow, the skill and effort that everyone has shown is really appreciated. Thanks for what you've given so far and for whatever comes next. As for me i have no ability to render or extract images, but what i like to do is take existing previously posted images and lets say, "amend them" a bit usually by adding some text. Now i know this may upset some purists as the text i add maybe out of character with the characters so to speak, but hey it's fantasy time after all, anyway i've loaded a few just for now, hope someone likes them, if not hey thats cool. Thanks again to all posters and credits to them.
2.jpg

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes