Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Foot fetish continue...
Lisa feet training 01
View attachment 19791
I suggested to Chancer that a mod scene where Kate & Alice interrupt Max and Lisa would be great, he suggested mentioning it here. Mom or Kira could find Max and Olivia. Kira and Olivia are underutilised in the game. Thanks for your time. Love the work you all do here - much appreciated.

Phil McOck

Oct 6, 2017
I need to see a continue of Max massage on moms back.
Tired of -"There is a spine here to" and then nothing more.
Can´t she just let him kneed those perfect asscheeks.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
just a quick question, is anyone of the Daz-Renderers able to make a Ann-twincest/selfcest scene or maybe a
Max-Ann-Ann 3some. I tried working with Daz but rendering with a GTX 660 is more than a pain in the ass.

I had a 660 but because it only had 2 GB IRay would never make use of it. Replaced it with a 1060 with 6 GB.

I’ll do a scene for you this evening.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
just a quick question, is anyone of the Daz-Renderers able to make a Ann-twincest/selfcest scene or maybe a
Max-Ann-Ann 3some. I tried working with Daz but rendering with a GTX 660 is more than a pain in the ass.

I've made some and posted earlier. Look on the first page, third post

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Yes that was exactly what I wanna say. Natural bigger boobs for Lisa were OK but this looks really like heavy silicone.
I agree they look silicone. I was trying to make them look like the size and shape in the reference photo even though Lisa has a smaller chassis. I have more success enhancing Ann to match the photos, but I introduce bias because I’m the one picking the photos that I think would suit Ann.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes