• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Big Brother - Expanding The Family [v0.1] [MoneyNutz]

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
I'll be honest, I haven't worked on a update for this project since I felt like the initial release got so much backlash. But, I could be convinced if enough people were interested. I created this story as a passion project and not for money so verbal motivation is my preferred currency ;)

I'm debating starting a new project but still looking for inspiration. Something mother-son incest themed with a strong focus on pregnancy. I'm open to ideas if anyone has any...
I've got to say I'll be sad to see a Kira centred (so far) story fall by the wayside, I enjoyed it for as much as there was of it

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoneyNutz

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I'll be honest, I haven't worked on a update for this project since I felt like the initial release got so much backlash. But, I could be convinced if enough people were interested. I created this story as a passion project and not for money so verbal motivation is my preferred currency ;)

I'm debating starting a new project but still looking for inspiration. Something mother-son incest themed with a strong focus on pregnancy. I'm open to ideas if anyone has any...
I almost want to say... "What release on this site doesnt get some kind of -lash", whether its back, forward or sideways, but when you choose the title you did for it, considering the very wide range of quality from other authors who have used a similar premise, I kind of understand why you did. On top of that with the focus on the specific kinks and historically those not always being handled well. I get why too that all of that can be very much a creative mood killer. Id say if you want to start something fresh with that as a premise, go for it, just make your own, pick a unique title and give it a special twist to make it stand out, stick to your strengths and go for it.

MoneyNutz

Feb 2, 2018
I almost want to say... "What release on this site doesnt get some kind of -lash", whether its back, forward or sideways, but when you choose the title you did for it, considering the very wide range of quality from other authors who have used a similar premise, I kind of understand why you did. On top of that with the focus on the specific kinks and historically those not always being handled well. I get why too that all of that can be very much a creative mood killer. Id say if you want to start something fresh with that as a premise, go for it, just make your own, pick a unique title and give it a special twist to make it stand out, stick to your strengths and go for it.
I really appreciate hearing your comments! It's very much inspirational for me and it motivates me to create my own original story arch with unique characters in the future. Time to get to some writing...

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017

I share that sentiment. Big fan of the genres you picked MoneyNutz , but the baggage that comes with this Title just doesn't seem worth the trouble. People will find reasons to complain, best not to give reasons for free especially if that sort of thing demoralizes you.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
i loved the idea of this spinoff and hoped for another update. maybe only as a visual novel where you can get all the girls preggy..... :)
I think there's nothing wrong with reusing the assets without attaching it to big brother I've seen Ann, Max and Alice in several games (no Kira or Lisa so far but I've not seen that many games)

WhatSheSaid

Nov 16, 2017
It would be nice if at least one version of this game is completed, where the end result is that the MC has a harem with all participants taking part in a family orgy resulting in pregnancy. This with animations would be gold, the best we have right now is the cuckold remake version and the updates take forever with little content. Note for the author, make the MC taller, he's the middle sibling and should be at least like 5ft10.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes