VN Ren'Py Abandoned Big Brother - Expanding The Family [v0.1] [MoneyNutz]

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I fear that this is going to go the way like all the other BB spinoffs and remakes.

The dev has not really said much about the game since it was uploaded.

Hope I am wrong though.

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
Resume of te game:
Aunt wants be pregnant
MC refuse
aunt insist, insist, insist
MC accepts
Aunt is pregnant
All of that : 10 mn of game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Resume of te game:
Aunt wants be pregnant
MC refuse
aunt insist, insist, insist
MC accepts
Aunt is pregnant
All of that : 10 mn of game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I think some A.I. somewhere is puking out all these spinoff's and remakes not sure why but at this point it's not even meme worthy anymore it's just sad.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
So this was abandoned in favor of another big brother remake and big brother in space?
I don't think they're interrelated, BBIS and Another story are still in active development but I don't think that's why expanding the family stopped there's room for a sequel after all

MoneyNutz

Feb 2, 2018
I'll be honest, I haven't worked on a update for this project since I felt like the initial release got so much backlash. But, I could be convinced if enough people were interested. I created this story as a passion project and not for money so verbal motivation is my preferred currency ;)

I'm debating starting a new project but still looking for inspiration. Something mother-son incest themed with a strong focus on pregnancy. I'm open to ideas if anyone has any...

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes