Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
I can't seem to get this to work, any mod (including this one) that adds scenes and the images are in IMG format i just get white screen or nothing else happens. Any ideas?

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I can't seem to get this to work, any mod (including this one) that adds scenes and the images are in IMG format i just get white screen or nothing else happens. Any ideas?
Any mod that includes a dll file (namely Assembly-CSharp.dll) is unlikely to work with a newer game release than the release the dll was created for. They replace and modify old game plumbing and any new/changed plumbing is lost in the process.

The mods that work are ones that simply add new pictures and add new menu lines. These mods aren't actually replacing anything. Adding doesn't break anything, replacing does (or at least can).

It's like following a GPS to a location. If I get a new map and follow the directions I get there fine. If I get a new map and add some new streets to the map then follow directions I also get there fine. If I get a new map, delete part of that map and replace it with last year's map, well anything that has changed is going to leave me driving into a ditch or a field or ignoring a new road that must be taken.

Reactions: Gumba Lumba

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
Any mod that includes a dll file (namely Assembly-CSharp.dll) is unlikely to work with a newer game release than the release the dll was created for. They replace and modify old game plumbing and any new/changed plumbing is lost in the process.

The mods that work are ones that simply add new pictures and add new menu lines. These mods aren't actually replacing anything. Adding doesn't break anything, replacing does (or at least can).

It's like following a GPS to a location. If I get a new map and follow the directions I get there fine. If I get a new map and add some new streets to the map then follow directions I also get there fine. If I get a new map, delete part of that map and replace it with last year's map, well anything that has changed is going to leave me driving into a ditch or a field or ignoring a new road that must be taken.
Thank you very much for the fast reply. Guess we'll just have to wait now

Chancer

May 13, 2017
They changed from the .img to .jpg. If you have a CG from somewhere, with the pictures, you have to put them in the Images folder, and delete all the .img.

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
They changed from the .img to .jpg. If you have a CG from somewhere, with the pictures, you have to put them in the Images folder, and delete all the .img.
Ye that's what i did, i used a Big Brother image tool to to decrypt the IMG files and convert them to jpg files. Now everything works.... so far, 95 days in, in my new save and no white screen scenes yet.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
what I copy this ??? I put it on
u mean this version or basic verison or what ????
what what happen when I replace or copy ur file , this really sux
so can u help ?
Note: if yes , than place give me the right link of the game that's able to use ur mod in it or upload ur file & game in 1 and give me likes
Screenshot (15).png

Chancer

May 13, 2017
what I copy this ??? I put it on
u mean this version or basic verison or what ????
what what happen when I replace or copy ur file , this really sux
so can u help ?
Note: if yes , than place give me the right link of the game that's able to use ur mod in it or upload ur file & game in 1 and give me likes
View attachment 66467
You can get a working version of Diamond mod. Contact me if any problems with it.

Reactions: The Dudemeister

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
You can get a working version of Diamond mod. Contact me if any problems with it.
man u r the best xD u sav mylife & much time u don't know how much I spend a lot time to get the right file

phi khanh

Feb 4, 2018
tôi không thể nhìn thấy một số hình ảnh ... hầu hết các lỗi là disk imagefile, bất cứ ai giúp tôi với: ((

Chancer

May 13, 2017
tôi không thể nhìn thấy một số hình ảnh ... hầu hết các lỗi là disk imagefile, bất cứ ai giúp tôi với: ((
You need these jpg files, for the game to work now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote