Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
This mod was made by Greatname, so no further updates are being made. You can get the jpg for the game here:
What parts of my mod do you find too invasive?
I have to apologize for "the invasive" part... I now realize that it wasn't the diamond mod itself that was invasive :) But I seem to have dowloaded something else... It was an honest mistake and I want to make it clear ;)

P.S. When I overwrite the dll file csharp or whatever I get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and when I don't overwrite the said dll file, I get white screen where the mod pics are. Please help me, I really love this mod, is there any chance to make it work? If not, can someone put a link for older version of the game where the mod works? xD

HardeNNN

Nov 26, 2017
Please someone answer that @Chancer
I have to apologize for "the invasive" part... I now realize that it wasn't the diamond mod itself that was invasive :) But I seem to have dowloaded something else... It was an honest mistake and I want to make it clear ;)

and when I don't overwrite the said dll file, I get white screen where the mod pics are. Please help me, I really love this mod, is there any chance to make it work? If not, can someone put a link for older version of the game where the mod works? XD

Chancer

May 13, 2017

and when I don't overwrite the said dll file, I get white screen where the mod pics are. Please help me, I really love this mod, is there any chance to make it work? If not, can someone put a link for older version of the game where the mod works? XD
Did you change the .img in the Images folder, to the .jpg? The AssemblyC-Sharp.dll does not read the .img, this was changed in v0.13.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Did you change the .img in the Images folder, to the .jpg? The AssemblyC-Sharp.dll does not read the .img, this was changed in v0.13.
It is all good... i was downloading an old .zip of your mod... I figured it out a few days ago... so many links and not all point to the right archive... but all is cool now, thank you xD

Apr 26, 2018
since there is 18 pages over like 2 years....can someone give me a very simple explanation of how to install this mod? Is it compatible with other mods?

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I would think with BB 13 having mom son sex as much as 3 times a day that this mod is redundant. Maybe you could make a mod that continues the story and bring Olivia her Mom the Dr. and Vicky into play. It could be BB the next chapter. Just a Thought

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
sory boys but I can't start this mod on 13.007 how can I started? help pls
It is hard since you need to have to be at the point where V9 ends once you have access to moms room in V12 you really can not get the mod to work.

JDreaper

Oct 31, 2017
the image files i downloaded are corupted how do i fix that,n it seems the image files are in disc image file form

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
Which mod out here for BB has Eric x Alice or Eric x Lisa content? Does this one have it? i looked at the README and saw none, but one of the images do.
I found 3 images of eric and lisa, they appear to be nightmares lisa has judging buy the names does any 1 know how to trigger the scene were these appear in game?

Reactions: aeonium
D

Deleted member 793518

I love your mod, but have the problem: When I start the game and click continue - tutorial starts, and although I am pretty far in the game (everyone has new clothes of Kira), after reload game, they wear old clothes. Also my quicksaves are not loading properly. Can u help me?

D

Deleted member 793518

thats a pity, would be sooo nice. But since there is no solution, I have to play 0.13.0.007 without this awesome mod :(((

Jan 31, 2018
Last update fixed white images, though you can only play with your current saves yet. New saves (auto, quick, manual) will have issue and bring you back to tutorial. This will be fixed eventually

Jan 31, 2018
2018.09.13.A
- Everyting is working with 0.13
- keep Tab pressed to fastforward until a choice appear.
- keep Tab+Left Ctrl to fastforward and automatically choose option 1 when a choice appear.

Enjoy

Reactions: Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
2018.09.13.A
- Everyting is working with 0.13
- keep Tab pressed to fastforward until a choice appear.
- keep Tab+Left Ctrl to fastforward and automatically choose option 1 when a choice appear.

Enjoy
Thank you very much :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
COuld some tell me how to download the lastest Zip file, i can seem to find it and use this Mid? i've unlocked the moms room in volume 10.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
COuld some tell me how to download the lastest Zip file, i can seem to find it and use this Mid? i've unlocked the moms room in volume 10.
Follow the GitLab page from the OP:
Press "Cloud" icon at the right side of page and "Download zip".

Regards.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote