Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
since update to v 0.10 parts of you mod no longer working (u.a. change plan and Animation didn't work), and I've got other problems with the Assmbly-CSharp.dll, so it's necessary to switch back to original dll.
I read, that you are focussed on developing your own game, but it's really disappointing that these excellent mod no longer work (partly).
Independent of the fact, that the mod will have no progresst, is ther any chance to get at least a functioning dll ?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
seems he dropped this because he is starting his own project and lack of interest in this mod.i loved this mod and left review perhaps if some instead of just liking would have taken the 1 minute to leave a review things would be different

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
seems he dropped this because he is starting his own project and lack of interest in this mod.i loved this mod and left review perhaps if some instead of just liking would have taken the 1 minute to leave a review things would be different
I agree with you. So this mod will not be continued, that's a fact. Unfortunately, I have no idea/tool to modify the dll and I don't know somebody, who may be able to do this. It's a pity.

G

GreatName

Hi there,
I'll maybe try to take some time updating to 0.10, though every changes in the code are in the readme. So simply take DnSpy software and edit the classes as written. A little programming knowledge would be of benefit for this manipulation.

I have really not time for this as a hobby anymore, I'm definitely a game developer though not working on smut games atm. Though I might come back in some time, months, years, with a smut game idea on incest, it's my fav topic..

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
first game i discovered was emily sister attraction ,cheers palmer for that.some time after i found this site .where you dont have to wait days to get the game in part 1,2,3-whatever.then you get members willing to share latest update with you.but best of all you get members willing to crack code and provide us with drm free copies or mods to enable our enjoyment.we should not under estimate there contribution to this site and properly reward there work

Reactions: GreatName

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
please update when and if you can and please make a smut game,esp with incest.i have tons of ideas but cant even deal with windows reinstall.so happy to work with somebody who can program if you need ideas im here

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Well I installed this and now ever image in my game is white. What did I do?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi there,
I'll maybe try to take some time updating to 0.10, though every changes in the code are in the readme. So simply take DnSpy software and edit the classes as written. A little programming knowledge would be of benefit for this manipulation.

I have really not time for this as a hobby anymore, I'm definitely a game developer though not working on smut games atm. Though I might come back in some time, months, years, with a smut game idea on incest, it's my fav topic..
Ok you have made your decision but maybe you can give a little bit more help. I'll try to implement your code into the dll, but I do not really know how. I have opened both dll's with DnSpy and have found e.g. following:

// G
// Token: 0x0600003D RID: 61 RVA: 0x000096C0 File Offset: 0x000078C0
public static string checkArts(string what)
{
if (what == string.Empty)
{
return what;
}
for (int i = 0; i < G.cas; i++)
{
if (G.changeArt[i, 0] == what)
{
return G.changeArt[i, 1];
}
}
return what;
That's is in your read me and in your dll, and missing in games.dll. How do I get this into the game's assembly.dll ?
Copy and paste ? Or do I have create a type, method, field or modify or add a class ? Sorry, but I'm not so familiar with these. I have found my way trough the dll so far with dnSpy which is also new for me, but now I'm stuck. A liitle bit help would really be appreciated

Reactions: celtic1138
G

GreatName

I'd rather help you, if you're motivated you could keep the mode updated. I could even give you git access to release new versions. It might also motivate me to do some other stuff in the future.

First step try to make it work, then we'll see.

So simply right click and "edit class" with dnSpy, when edit is made and there is no syntax error click the compile button. When done select the Assembly-csharp.dll and File > export module to replace the DLL. (Make a backup !!)

In the readme there is a comment before each block of text that explain what it does and where to put it.
//game.cs:imageLoader:66 > means in "game" class, method imageLoader(), line 66 (approximatif and can change between versions, check on previous dll if it doesnt work in the end)
//This adds animation !!

Good luck, keep me posted.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thanks a lot, I'll try to find my way, but for example the class which is for check characters position didn't exist in original dll of v0.10 , so I cannot edit. (public static int checkPos(string name)
I think I have to add new class first, right ? I'll try this way, if it's okay.

G

GreatName

upload_2017-11-9_14-57-23.png

Well I have it here. Don't add new classes.

Classes are the green ones, methods are the orange underneath. Edit class and then add a method or modifiy a method code. Be aware of the braces they are important and must match (closing and opening, this is what we call a "body")

upload_2017-11-9_15-0-38.png

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
O.K. I'm learning a lot. Now I have added the code, compiles it. and .. so far no problem. But thats the the first part for checking characters position. The second part of your code is:
//G.cs:get:29
if (varname.Contains(".pos"))
{
return G.checkPos(varname.Split(new char[]
{
'.'
})[0]);
}

has to go to here ?: upload_2017-11-9_17-54-3.png what hav I to do to implement these part ? Same way with Edit class ? and where have I to insert it
upload_2017-11-9_17-54-3.png

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Sorry forget last post I've got it.

First I like to test it with character positions code. If that runs, then I'll try the next steps. So, is ist necessary for that to implement also the last part at the end of your mod read.me)
// Add change plan at the end of OperateNew day
G.changePlanNpc(G.mom, G.getDia("change.mom.plan.dia")); and so on ? And where have I to place it ?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I) think there are two parts which are missing tha changeplan will run:
1. the definition private static void changePlanNpc(Npc,npc,Dia dia) which is not in games dll, as you can see here:
your dll:
game.dll: upload_2017-11-10_14-48-8.png
upload_2017-11-10_14-49-45.png
So, how do I get this definition to game. dll ? and...
2. Add change at the end of OperateNewDay
PlanNPC(G.mom, G.getDia["change.mo..plan.dia")); etc
I think I can manage this, but doing this first I get the errior message that the definition didn't exist. So how can I transfer it from your dll to game dll, or what have i to do, to create this ?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've managed it, but it still didn't work in game. In your assembly.dll you have following entry in private static changePlanNPC(Npc,npc Dia dia):
string[] array = answer.text[0].Split(new char[] but in your read me, there is following line:
string[] planData = answer.text[0].Split(new char[]

So, with the first dnSpy is accepting, with the second one I'v got errors. But also with the first on it didn't run in game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote