Mod Unity Big Brother: Diamond Mod [2017.10.23.A] [GreatName]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
G

GreatName

I'll do a tutorial for the modding. For now you'll have to find your way with the mod.txt file (you also need the dll obviously)

Feedback would be welcome

G

GreatName

I'll probably not and just remove it from diamond so people will have the possibility to do what they want.

G

GreatName

Okay I updated Readme.md with a tutorial for modding, including
* Animations
* Use normal .jpg without encryption
* Add new plans
* Add new dialogues
* Add new variables (through dnSpy only in V.cs)

As this hobby is taking me too much time and that it seems this mod does not have anymuch interest to people I'll stop there the support on Diamond. You have access to any source so you can fork anytime.

Don't PM about bugs, just look at the Readme, Mod file and Images directory thoroughly to have the answers you need. This is how I did.

As a side note, I believe moving mods to mods section was a very bad decision as BB community can't see updates easily anymore unless they were already followers. That cut's benefits of having a forum our threads looks like dead from a commoner POV... Well nevermind. Good luck guys.

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Can someone help me please I did what they told me to do for installing the mod but some scenes like the Mom and the jeans one the dialogue will show up but not the images.Same thing with the shopping adventure one. I tried different ways like put all images in one folder etc. Please help.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Can someone help me please I did what they told me to do for installing the mod but some scenes like the Mom and the jeans one the dialogue will show up but not the images.Same thing with the shopping adventure one. I tried different ways like put all images in one folder etc. Please help.
Did you put the images in the original images folder? They must be in there for them to work.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
love this mod,cant believe i am the only one so if anyone else did give this man some love.
anyway great job review left

djskfnsdu82

Oct 12, 2017
With me it is not working.
When I unzip the zip file, an error appears.

I've tried it several times and nothing. Is it a zip problem?
I downloaded the other sequences and they always worked well.

Help me please !

Sorry, my english its bad.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Okay I updated Readme.md with a tutorial for modding, including
* Animations
* Use normal .jpg without encryption
* Add new plans
* Add new dialogues
* Add new variables (through dnSpy only in V.cs)

As this hobby is taking me too much time and that it seems this mod does not have anymuch interest to people I'll stop there the support on Diamond. You have access to any source so you can fork anytime.

Don't PM about bugs, just look at the Readme, Mod file and Images directory thoroughly to have the answers you need. This is how I did.

As a side note, I believe moving mods to mods section was a very bad decision as BB community can't see updates easily anymore unless they were already followers. That cut's benefits of having a forum our threads looks like dead from a commoner POV... Well nevermind. Good luck guys.

I just came to F95 and I think this is great work.. Thank you for all you efforts to improve this game!!

Chancer

May 13, 2017
With me it is not working.
When I unzip the zip file, an error appears.

I've tried it several times and nothing. Is it a zip problem?
I downloaded the other sequences and they always worked well.

Help me please !

Sorry, my english its bad.
The images included are .jpg. Here are the files

Last edited:

akisex

Nov 1, 2017
Hey, I want to translate the game for my language and When I translate the mod "chancer or diamond" I have no problem it works but to translate the real text that can not do it? Do you have an idea (i'm french)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
love this mod,cant believe i am the only one so if anyone else did give this man some love.
anyway great job review left
I' m sure you're not the only one. I like this mod, too. Especially the easy changing of the plan. This has been a very easy method to implement mod scenes without manipulating a save-file. But unfortunately this didn't work any longer in new version 0.10. I think therefore we need a new Assembly-CSharp.dll. I'm not famliliar with these file, so I do not know how to change and if it is possible to do this in v0.10. I understand that start to develop an own game, so I'm not sure if he might help in this case.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
I've always thought this was an awesome mod please don't give up. I would give it 5 stars but you have to do a 200 character review and I'm just not capable of that anymore

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Did you put the images in the original images folder? They must be in there for them to work.
Yeah I did that and still nothing... and the mom kitchen scene shows up but I cant ask her to do it all the time and I did all the requirements for it. Is there a program to download that will maybe let me view it, idk if that might be the problem?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Yeah I did that and still nothing... and the mom kitchen scene shows up but I cant ask her to do it all the time and I did all the requirements for it. Is there a program to download that will maybe let me view it, idk if that might be the problem?
Did you download the Assembly-CSharp? The Diamond mod needs it for events to work. Notepadd++ is the program I use to read these files.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote