Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

processer

Dec 2, 2017
Hi,

Is any where I could download the old images zip like mod17.zip??
Found out some images files are missing like m-mom-sf-1~6.

Thanks

nerdpwn

Nov 30, 2017
I just want to say up front I like the mods but I've had a few problems with them as certain events happen before they should like sex with a family member before you seduce them or a character showing up before you meet them... but what I'm looking for may have already been made but is there a mod of the core game but with Rick omitted. What I'm trying to say is the whole original seduction story but leaving Rick completely out...

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi,

Is any where I could download the old images zip like mod17.zip??
Found out some images files are missing like m-mom-sf-1~6.

Thanks
Those are in the Images from jpg at Mega, or Images from jpg 1 at Zippyshare.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I just want to say up front I like the mods but I've had a few problems with them as certain events happen before they should like sex with a family member before you seduce them or a character showing up before you meet them... but what I'm looking for may have already been made but is there a mod of the core game but with Rick omitted. What I'm trying to say is the whole original seduction story but leaving Rick completely out...
I am working to fix the early events, so they show up at correct times.

Reactions: foberjee

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hello! There are too many issues in mod, fix it please

1. Dialogue structure Errors. Structure must be Dialogue.Name@SomeNumber@Picture@Descriptions
ERROR: Dia: Loading dialogue error!
str = `alisa.smoke.pun.try.42@am-smo-pun-37@Fire your load... Om my tits!`
ERROR: Dia: Loading dialogue error!
str = `kira.swim.night.n.11@km-pool-4@Awe fuck, I can't help cummmmmming <b>NOW</b> damn it!`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `05.mmas2.4@<i>If I knew this is possible I would've made up this disease a long time ago ... I wonder if mom is going to do this all the time now ... Maybe she'll even do ... more? Oh...</i>`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `mom.poffice.open.nk.2@<i>Looks like mom isn't as shy as before ... She's so beautiful!</i>`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `mom.pshopping.open.nk.2@<i>Oh, yeah! I can watch mom and she knows I'm watching ... She's almost naked and she doesn't seem to be shy anymore!</i>`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `06.mkwb.2@<i>Now this is a nice picture! Should I do something? This is mom's room, though, she can return any moment. I should go now.</i>`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `06.mmad.4@Okay, tell me. Or did you just wanted to share your happiness?`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `alisa.pclub.choco.no@I do ... is there a catch? You just give me a box of chocolates?`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `girlsshower.1.knock@Hm, no one's answering. they talk so loud they can't even hear me! I shouldn't barge in, though, or I'll get it from the both of them. But I could have a quick look from the window...`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `girlsshower.1@Usually Alice is taking a shower around this time. Oh, she's not alone. Looks like aunt Kira decided to join her.`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `ean.8.ok.ok.5@You're a moron, Max ... Do you like it?`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `alisa.bath@It's midnight, so Alice is taking bath. Entering without knocking is extremely dangerous`

2. Dialogue Chains Errors. Wrong next dialogue name in answers, somewhere you need to use leave!’.
Structure must be Condition1&Condition2&Next.Dialogue!Action1!Action2^ Description
ERROR: chain wrong #725: `liza.pschool.knock` answer #1: `liza.pschool.knock.sucks` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #725: `liza.pschool.knock` answer #2: `liza.pschool.knock.cuffs` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #4672: `kt.8.next.mt.14` answer #1: `max_cam.2.grow_400` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #4797: `mom.tv.next.1.sure` answer #1: `mom.tv.next.0.sex` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #5708: `shopping.default` answer #2: `09.fa.2.eric` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8429: `kt.8.next.untie.2` answer #1: `max_cam.2.grow_400` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8569: `cheatmenu.liza.flags` answer #51: `cheatmenu.liza.flags.spc.bustederic_1` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8569: `cheatmenu.liza.flags` answer #52: `cheatmenu.liza.flags.spc.bustederic_-1` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8667: `mom.outfit` answer #2: `mom.outfit.0.no` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8845: `10.ca.48a` answer #4: `mom.tv.next.next.1.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8931: `mom.tv.next.2.fun.78` answer #0: `mom.tv.next.2.fun.2.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8953: `mom.tv.next.3.fun.50` answer #0: `mom.tv.next.3.fun.3.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #9868: `alisa.bath.fun.12` answer #3: `alisa.bath.fun.8.ok.ok.cum` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #9981: `alisa.smoke.fear.mom.dep.blow.1` answer #1: `alisa.smoke.fear.mom.dep.blow.nodom` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #9993: `alisa.smoke.fear.mom.dep.blow.8.ok.5` answer #1: `alisa.smoke.fear.mom.dep.blow.8.ok.5.no` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #10019: `07.acl.0` answer #2: `07.acl.nothing` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #10040: `07.afa.6.ass.8` answer #0: `07.afa.6.1.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #10073: `07.afa.6.2.ass.51` answer #0: `07.afa.6.2.ass.2.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #14531: `02.ff.kate.out.sex.52` answer #0: `02.ff.kate.out.sex.53` ^ `System.String[]

3. Wrong var names used in dialogue. Some of the vars was removed from game by the Author.
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `liza.pos`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `1*eric.inf`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `impotent`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `liza.talk`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `m-kira-sunkiratalk`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `loco.cafe`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `ericgetrid`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `getback`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `count.mom.bj`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `alisa.try.talkaboutbath`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `time`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `alisa.pos`
Fixed most of the errors, several are from Diamond mod. Still testing all changes, be a while before updating mod.txt.

nerdpwn

Nov 30, 2017
I just started having this problem while playing that when i reach the end of the night i cant progress to the next morning the link to sleep till morning goes missing and I cant progress is it a bug????

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I just started having this problem while playing that when i reach the end of the night i cant progress to the next morning the link to sleep till morning goes missing and I cant progress is it a bug????
What events was just before it happened?
Did you use any of the flags in the game?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
It was one of the flags altho I don't know which one it could have been I had quite a few on before I turned them off to check.
Using the flags can cause a lot of bugs, with no way to correct them. I don't use the flags, they come from Galin's mod.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Hello Chancer.

I have a question. Can I merge your Assembly-CSharp file with the file of the "Lisa phtot session" mod ?

Thanks !

lightweiwei

Jun 13, 2017
some of the cg are very low resolution and some of the scenes are showing a white screen. I try to reinstall, but it was not helping.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
some of the cg are very low resolution and some of the scenes are showing a white screen. I try to reinstall, but it was not helping.
The resolution are how they came from Fan Art. Depending on the white screens, is if you are using seduction mod, you need the images from there. Otherwise let me know which are not working.

Brainy123

Apr 3, 2017
The resolution are how they came from Fan Art. Depending on the white screens, is if you are using seduction mod, you need the images from there. Otherwise let me know which are not working.
Same problem here with white screens, it happened when i go to mum in the shower to do more than HJ and after a massage in her room, when Alice catch us on webcam. I already installed the seduce images, but still the same problem... any idea?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Same problem here with white screens, it happened when i go to mum in the shower to do more than HJ and after a massage in her room, when Alice catch us on webcam. I already installed the seduce images, but still the same problem... any idea?
I missed uploading some, here they are:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes