3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
It's not going to be as big of an update as anyone wanted lengthwise, but should have more hidden stuff and variations of scenes to find than the old version anyway.

Don't think testing would have taken as long if it was just a straight week with barely anything happening the whole time.
I think many of us hope so content wise. Otherwise, there may be some "peaceful protests" all over the world again, due to a lack of sexy time in a BB game! *chuckles*

Terrible jokes set aside, I think people's patience is running extremely thin with AVNs, let's hope aleksey does not disappoint.

Jun 10, 2017
I think many of us hope so content wise. Otherwise, there may be some "peaceful protests" all over the world again, due to a lack of sexy time in a BB game! *chuckles*

Terrible jokes set aside, I think people's patience is running extremely thin with AVNs, let's hope aleksey does not disappoint.
About all I know (I'm not involved with the game in any way, despite what some people keep claiming) is that it's not just the old "AS" with a new UI on top. I guess there was a lot of stuff Aleksey wanted to do with that version but wasn't able to, so at the very least it will be a different experience in a lot of ways.

He said Eric shows up to the villa later than before, so maybe Ann doesn't jump on his dick the first chance she gets this time?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
About all I know (I'm not involved with the game in any way, despite what some people keep claiming) is that it's not just the old "AS" with a new UI on top. I guess there was a lot of stuff Aleksey wanted to do with that version but wasn't able to, so at the very least it will be a different experience in a lot of ways.

He said Eric shows up to the villa later than before, so maybe Ann doesn't jump on his dick the first chance she gets this time?
Yeah, how quickly Ann got engaged and basically his cum slut, really was way too much.
I do hope the grind for items/money, will be lowered as well. That's one thing I do hope has been rethought, I certainly ain't looking at redoing the entire grind, again, for the god knows how many times at this point between and the BBs and their clones *chuckles*.

Jun 10, 2017
Yeah, how quickly Ann got engaged and basically his cum slut, really was way too much.
I do hope the grind for items/money, will be lowered as well. That's one thing I do hope has been rethought, I certainly ain't looking at redoing the entire grind, again, for the god knows how many times at this point between and the BBs and their clones *chuckles*.
I think the grinding was one of the things that are supposed to be a lot better now.

As long as I'm not skipping through sex scenes with Lisa *cough*Glamour*cough* I'll be happy though.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

How dare you make such an OBVIOUSLY false claim. Seriously, you have made MULTIPLE posts and based on those you KNOW what happens in both the older version AND the portion of the new version we have available. Not involved in ANY way?? We all know that you are involved (as someone playing and hopefully enjoying the game). :devilish:

As to changes being made, I agree that there will be some (maybe a lot). While I agree with the idea of (EVIL Scum) Eric not gaining influence so quickly, I don't have a problem with his early appearance. For myself the problem was how quickly he gained power in the house. Going from a guy that goes shopping with the ladies to dictating punishments and making threats was far too rapid of a change.

Being a person whose involvement in this game is limited to playing and providing (mostly) silly ideas in the forum I HOPE that the kidnapping stuff explaining Ann/Mom being a Sub gets scrapped. A simple explanation of her parents being VERY strict might work. Ann/Mom becomes more passive (and eventually submissive), while Kira rebels and becomes a wild sexual woman. That's just one easier explanation for events in the game.

Well, I've been excessive and silly while giving some thoughts, so my work here is done. :)

Just some thoughts.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight
Jun 10, 2017
How dare you make such an OBVIOUSLY false claim. Seriously, you have made MULTIPLE posts and based on those you KNOW what happens in both the older version AND the portion of the new version we have available. Not involved in ANY way?? We all know that you are involved (as someone playing and hopefully enjoying the game). :devilish:

As to changes being made, I agree that there will be some (maybe a lot). While I agree with the idea of (EVIL Scum) Eric not gaining influence so quickly, I don't have a problem with his early appearance. For myself the problem was how quickly he gained power in the house. Going from a guy that goes shopping with the ladies to dictating punishments and making threats was far too rapid of a change.

Being a person whose involvement in this game is limited to playing and providing (mostly) silly ideas in the forum I HOPE that the kidnapping stuff explaining Ann/Mom being a Sub gets scrapped. A simple explanation of her parents being VERY strict might work. Ann/Mom becomes more passive (and eventually submissive), while Kira rebels and becomes a wild sexual woman. That's just one easier explanation for events in the game.

Well, I've been excessive and silly while giving some thoughts, so my work here is done. :)

Just some thoughts.
I agree about Eric, though I'm fine with him not showing up until later. The less he's around the better!

He definitely gained influence way too fast, especially with the punishment stuff. I want some clever (for Max) ways to get evidence on him. Like using Lisa's phone to record him saying he's gonna corrupt Lisa in the old version. If Aleksey reuses the Alice way of getting rid of him I also hope that just having clear pictures of him jerking off in her room is enough now.

It'd also be nice if you get Alice and Lisa on your side enough that they're actually skeptical of whatever he accuses Max of (stealing money he clearly never had in his wallet for example) instead of just blindly thinking Max is a thief because the guy who convinced Ann to "punish" them naked against their will said so.

I also agree about Ann and Kira's backstory, I never liked the idea of them being kidnapped as the reason why she's the way she is.
I like the idea of Kira rebelling against their strict parents, though Patreon might ruin that.

Then again Patreon is already making it a pain for devs to begin with, I'm not one of those "NO CENSORSHIP EVER!" types (some things absolutely SHOULD be banned in these games, like things that THIS site allows with ridiculous excuses for allowing them) but what they're censoring is often not justified.

Anyway.

Fuck Eric!

Reactions: Imnus and Allen0206

semenzagladko

Jun 5, 2017
Release dates
JUL 27, 2023 (for patrons €30) JUL 28, 2023 (for patrons €20+) JUL 29, 2023 (for patrons €10+) JUL 30, 2023 (for patrons €5+) JUL 31, 2023...

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Well, Master Bates Games Patreon shouldn't be an issue for my thought about Ann/Mom and Kira. Yes, they were Sisters in the original game, but they Might be made Cousins (or one of them adopted) which should remove the issue of getting close to Ann's/Mom's Tennent. :) There MIGHT be an issue if they become involved with each other as well as Max, but I'm not sure Patreon would look far enough to find that information.

Sadly, I think the original game brought in (EVIL Scum) Eric as both a way to show some sex scenes early, and also to delay/remove the incest that it promised at the beginning. Aleksey90 has done a good job of making this version of the game better (in my opinion) than the original. I have hope that with this new start the VERY bad parts of the original will be altered or removed in ways to get even better.

As much as I want (SEXY) fun, I also want to see the story. The pre-rebuild was doing a good job and I look forward to seeing the improvements that will be added. Heck we actually get to see Max swim during the daytime, so THIS version is a MASSIVE improvement. :)

Just some thoughts.

P.S. This post is brought to you by Chocolate Chip Cookie fans for more Chocolate Chip Cookies in games. :)

Jun 10, 2017
Well, Master Bates Games Patreon shouldn't be an issue for my thought about Ann/Mom and Kira. Yes, they were Sisters in the original game, but they Might be made Cousins (or one of them adopted) which should remove the issue of getting close to Ann's/Mom's Tennent. :) There MIGHT be an issue if they become involved with each other as well as Max, but I'm not sure Patreon would look far enough to find that information.

Sadly, I think the original game brought in (EVIL Scum) Eric as both a way to show some sex scenes early, and also to delay/remove the incest that it promised at the beginning. Aleksey90 has done a good job of making this version of the game better (in my opinion) than the original. I have hope that with this new start the VERY bad parts of the original will be altered or removed in ways to get even better.

As much as I want (SEXY) fun, I also want to see the story. The pre-rebuild was doing a good job and I look forward to seeing the improvements that will be added. Heck we actually get to see Max swim during the daytime, so THIS version is a MASSIVE improvement. :)

Just some thoughts.

P.S. This post is brought to you by Chocolate Chip Cookie fans for more Chocolate Chip Cookies in games. :)
Yeah I want to see the story too, the sexy fun is great but getting to that point is part of the fun too. Seeing the characters change and all that.

If people just want the girls to jump on Max's cock as fast as Ann jumps on Eric's without any story progression they should go look at fan art or something.

Who knows with Patreon, they were harassing the BBIS dev over the patch (that he had nothing to do with) for that game after someone reported his page. So we know that there are people here willing to fuck with devs like that.

And more chocolate chip cookies is always a good thing.

Just put some rat poison on Eric's first.

Reactions: Shiva0067

Luna3009

Feb 24, 2018
it just released 13 minutes ago, i reckon we will need to be patient for a few days
Last time it needed 9 days until the OP was updated with the new version links. I don't expect it earlier this time ... but I'm definitely open for surprises ;):devilish:

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes