3.10 star(s) 92 Votes
Jun 10, 2017
No one here (other than the testers) would really know exactly how much content this upcoming update will have, but it certainly won't be far enough to be fucking anyone yet. The few things I've read make it seem like there would be a lot more packed into the week (random repeatable events etc) than there was before though.

It sounds like the game will be quite a bit different than the old one, Eric is supposed to show up to the villa later than he does now.
He said there are some events that they've done work on 2-3 chapters ahead so there's definitely more than "just a week" that's been made.

I want to see how different it is too, and see how Lisa's progression is handled.

Is it taking longer than I'd like?
Yeah.
It's taking longer than anyone would like, especially Aleksey.

Because real life always gets in the way, which is what happened with Aleksey no matter what ridiculous claims people here try to make. He's said a few times he would rather be working on the game than having to deal with what's going on with his family.

And just because I'm not mocking his father's death as being a convenient excuse (that person was kicked from his Discord for that and was clearly from this site as he made the same fluffer/second account attacks against me as someone here did) and calling him a lazy piece of shit in every other post doesn't make me a fucking fluffer or his "second account."

I want the situation with his family to work out so he can spend the time HE HIMSELF WANTS TO SPEND on the game, but I know he has to split his time between the two and ONE IS MORE IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW.

Or I could be a vindictive asshole and spam Patreon with bogus reports trying to get him banned just like whoever did that to the BBIS dev not too long ago.

Anyway, fuck Eric.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Can we avoid the idiotic conspiracies and just talk about the game?
WHAT?? I will NOT give up my theory that this entire game is the fever dream of a perverted voyeur Squirrell that has been spying on the family living next to its tree. I mean we should ALL know that the events are caused by a group of giant MINIATURE hamsters. No, the conspiracy of black-market Pokémon card trading going on outside the wall around the house MUST be discussed. :)

If you want, I CAN develop several more idiotic conspiracy theories for this game, but these are my favorites and I want to discuss them. :)

Just some thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: elbro
Jun 10, 2017
WHAT?? I will NOT give up my theory that this entire game is the fever dream of a perverted voyeur Squirrell that has been spying on the family living next to its tree. I mean we should ALL know that the events are caused by a group of giant MINIATURE hamsters. No, the conspiracy of black-market Pokémon card trading going on outside the wall around the house MUST be discussed. :)

If you want, I CAN develop several more idiotic conspiracy theories for this game, but these are my favorites and I want to discuss them. :)

Just some thoughts.
Well that's better than saying I'm protecting devs who are secretly working on multiple projects or whatever that other person said.

Reactions: Shiva0067

WtfwinPC

Aug 2, 2017
eric content provides context for how much anne and sisters change and why you are able to get away with so much more where before he came into the picture nothing ever happened, I don't like the eric content so just rushing through it is good.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
View attachment 2801934
JUL 27, 2023 (for patrons €30)
JUL 28, 2023 (for patrons €20+)
JUL 29, 2023 (for patrons €10+)
JUL 30, 2023 (for patrons €5+)
JUL 31, 2023(for all patrons )
Can we get the changelog when it comes out? Just so we know if it's even worth waiting for or not?

I mean, if it's just several more days, with no sexual content, you can be pretty sure many people will be utterly annoyed.

Jun 10, 2017
It's not going to be as big of an update as anyone wanted lengthwise, but should have more hidden stuff and variations of scenes to find than the old version anyway.

Don't think testing would have taken as long if it was just a straight week with barely anything happening the whole time.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes